New Magic Group on Vimeo

Mar 21, 2010
I think I'll join, but I won't be able to upload any videos, but would love to contribute any help I can give.

Here is my vimeo account - http://vimeo.com/user3518515

I think the best way to communicate would be via tinychat, as everyone in the group would be able to discuss, and give advice on the video... kind of like how a meeting works. It's an idea I thought I'd give out.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Alright, trying to get about 4-6 more members, as I want this group to stay relatively small so we all can actually get to know each other.

If I could get a T11 artist to join, that would be amazing *cough* Marcus Eddie, Danny G, Jason England, or any other artist *cough* that would be a huge deal to have someone that actually is in the position we are all striving for.

If anyone else wants to join, just have a video or be a respected member on T11 that actively contributes to the forums. Not really looking for people to just join and not contribute.

:D

Jul 13, 2009
If anyone else wants to join, just have a video or be a respected member on T11 that actively contributes to the forums. Not really looking for people to just join and not contribute.
:D

Well when you say contribute do you mean video wise or criticizing? Both are in the big picture are contributions.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Still looking for active members to join this group. If you're interested send me a PM or reply to this thread.

Didn't want to start a new thread for this.

Currently have 7 members, and looking for a few more.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results