New Magic Group on Vimeo

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Hey everyone, I'm looking at getting some people from T11 together to be able to bounce ideas off of. This group will be used to help each other out with critique, advice, or just by throwing out some ideas.

I started this group because I'd really like some people I respect on this forum to show any of my stuff to and get real feedback.

If you want to join, put a post on this thread.

(Not everyone will just be invited to this group).

Jul 13, 2009
I call pointless thread!

IDK I am interested in seeing what's what with this idea. But I will not be able to contribute videos only throwing and bouncing words that some turn into golden words.

Mar 21, 2010
"The best way to help yourself is by helping others."

Or that's the best I could put it. ;)

What you're doing here is a very good idea, because if we cannot help ourselves first, how can he help others?

Learn your limits, learn to be the best we can, and the only way we can do that is by helping each other.

Afterall, "A fool learns from his own mistake, A wise man learns from the mistakes of others."

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Alright, we have a couple people so far.

I'd like to see a video on your Vimeo before inviting, to see what you can contribute to this group, or how this group could help you.

Or, any respected member at T11.

This group is really looking up right now :D Thanks for everyone that has contacted so far.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
I really do hope you continue with this project for months to come, I have seen many projects to advance the art rise and die in the same week.

I won't be joining but good luck to ya all!

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Hey,

I would like to join, but right now I too lazy to make a video. If you need more people to join you can pm.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Awesome, so far we've got some really cool people.

Like the meet-up thread this will be a great resource for up and coming magicians, and all magicians alike.

There are no magicians around where I live, and this will be the closest thing to an IBM around here.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
yeah, i would make a video... But to be honest im to lazy... like said before. Shoot me a PM please about what this is about, im really interested.

And do we have to have a video to be able to join?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results