t11.bulletin - CRUSH by Eric Ross / full preview video

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Besides Homer Liwag's The Rice Papers, I see this being a GREAT worker. This is by far one of the best products you guys have produced by far. I usually don't give into much hype of effects, but this looks damn great. I drink sodas and stuff all the time, so this can incorporate into EVERYTHING I do.

Just one question, can you crush a can the same as the water bottle? I drink soda more than water, so I would like to know this. And even if it works better for water, I'm gonna start drinking it [water] again because of this effect.

Cheers,

Casey

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
Just one question, can you crush a can the same as the water bottle? I drink soda more than water, so I would like to know this. And even if it works better for water, I'm gonna start drinking it [water] again because of this effect.

Hahaha. I love little lifestyle changes we make for magic. I learnt how to smoke just so I could do two effects.

Mar 7, 2009
Huntington, WV
would this be a good effect for even an audience of 200-400 people?

because im buying this without a doubt tomorrow!! and my talent show is coming up soon. Would be good for up on stage like that?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
would this be a good effect for even an audience of 200-400 people?

because im buying this without a doubt tomorrow!! and my talent show is coming up soon. Would be good for up on stage like that?

With solid presentation, absolutely. This could fly VERY well on stage - either method - as the sound of crushing (pop, crunch) adds a cool dynamic to the visual. They hear it crunch, they see it crush.

Eleven hours remaining until tonight!

Sep 1, 2007
Besides Homer Liwag's The Rice Papers, I see this being a GREAT worker. This is by far one of the best products you guys have produced by far. I usually don't give into much hype of effects, but this looks damn great. I drink sodas and stuff all the time, so this can incorporate into EVERYTHING I do.

Cheers,

Casey

...you don't have it...yet your saying its fantastic. k?

this+flow=orgasmic

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
When you say that the effect is immediately repeatable, is that with just one method or both?

One method is instantly repeatable, the other takes about 25 seconds of effort. This isn't the type of effect you'll want to do more than once for the same spectator, though. This is something that should be given proper build up, presentation, suspense. When the crush starts to occur, it should feel like a miracle. It certainly looks and sounds like one.

For normal use, you may prefer the no gimmick handling so that you don't have to carry a gimmick around. For other people, you may prefer the gimmicked handling. Really depends on what type of performances you do. We included both for very good reason - they both have their advantages dependent on the circumstance.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Will any verison be available for download?

Both methods are included on one DVD - so there will be no download format on this one, just DVD. With good reason. If we only showed you the gimmicked method, you'd be left wondering how you could possibly perform this if you're at a party and left the gimmick at home. If we only showed you the ungimmicked method, you'd be wondering the inverse. Having both methods in your arsenal gives you freedom - and makes the effect exponentially more practical.

Nov 10, 2007
Both methods are included on one DVD - so there will be no download format on this one, just DVD. With good reason. If we only showed you the gimmicked method, you'd be left wondering how you could possibly perform this if you're at a party and left the gimmick at home. If we only showed you the ungimmicked method, you'd be wondering the inverse. Having both methods in your arsenal gives you freedom - and makes the effect exponentially more practical.

OK, awesome thank you for the response.

I can't wait for the release. This effect is motivating me to try something other than strictly card magic. Typically, I'l dismiss any non-card effects just because it's my style, but I can't let this one pass.

I'm trying to figure out how to fit it in my style, I'll have to learn a few more effects to make it really work. 30 card effects to 1 misc. effect isn't a great ratio.

May 3, 2008
I saw my friends from school in the trailer. I found it funny when I asked them about what the magician in Times Square showed them, they said "a card trick.";)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results