No Limits Developments!

Apr 18, 2010
First, I want to thank every single one of you who has a soul and who has tried to imagine what Im going through right now.
Your e-mails and cards are beyond anything I could have imagined.

Second, I want you all to know that I just received a phone call from Mike Geesey (co-owner of No Limits), and in a act of kindness he put his hand, and heart, towards me again and asked me how I was doing. He told me he and B. still cared about me and that they just want the best for me. They both have seen me in my dark times and they are genuinely concerned about me and wish me the very best as I do them as well.

We all are one step towards working on our friendship and it took a lot for him to do that considering the circumstances we have had to go through.

No Limits is a great company and they deserve all of our support.

Justin Miller

Oct 25, 2007
Glad to hear you're doing a bit better Justin. Although you and I have never met before, I wish the best in all aspects of your life and future...:cool:

Jun 26, 2009
this might sound stupid, but what happened? i haven't heard.

i know i might sound like a noob...

-zdog

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Justin, this is great news. I'm glad to see you active in the magic community again. I remember talking with you on E a couple years back, and I remember you being a strong, devoted Christian who had a great work ethic and morals. I hope that no matter what went down, you can be that person again. I'm very glad to see a resolution occur, and I can't wait for any new material you might have.

Ian

Nov 8, 2007
I have no idea what you're talking about, Justin. But whatever your cryptic situation is, hope it works out for you. Good luck with whatever it is that's going on.

Apr 1, 2009
California
Some people are a tad on the immature side here... People make mistakes. Some mistakes are big, some mistakes are little. Justin didn't kill any body, nor did he do anything to you. Let the past be the past. Let him work out the problems with whomever else is directly involved. Great to see you back, Justin. Despite whatever might've happened (I avoid politics...) you were still one of the better teachers. I've learned so much more than just the trick when I watch your material. And I still learn a lot. And I'll never forget the outstanding customer service you provided me when I purchased from WTF. It was above and beyond anything you even needed to do. Keep on keeping on.

Apr 18, 2010
Yea i agree lets please be kind to those who just dont have a clue. thank you all for the support and no limits and myself have come to a very friendly and mutual agreement and what is needed for that agreement to move forward will be delivered.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results