Girl Magicians

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Heya, I am a girl, (SHOCKER) and I was wondering if there are any female magicians out there, (on this website). What is your level of experience, do you do perform on a regular basis?

I would love to get some feedback.

Jan 5, 2009
Small town Ohio
hi! i'm a female magician was well. i've been performing for about 4 years now and i do perform on a regular basis. both actual shows and just for friends and such. :]

May 23, 2010
I think you are going to find many female magicians. I know there are several at any site I visit. It seems the primary reason they are not more out front is that some of the younger stallions tend to flare their nostrils when they scent the young females, and they act more like jackassess than stallions.

I am glad to see you here. I am tired of there being such a paucity of ladies doing magic.

Good luck to you.

John

Heya, I am a girl, (SHOCKER) and I was wondering if there are any female magicians out there, (on this website). What is your level of experience, do you do perform on a regular basis?

I would love to get some feedback.
hi there, there are tons of female magicians....the ones i know do a great job of presentation as well...

just a tip i tell them all....be relevant.....when you perform more..you'll understand what i mean....being a female magician isn't anything new or revolutionary...they are judged by the same standards as males these days...so yeah...be relevant....nice to meet you by the ways as well...

i'm working on something at the moment, but your signature is really kool....that will be disclosed in the upcoming months you'll see...

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
I haven't been on here in a looong time either. but anywho, Hey im Nikki, ive been doing magic for 3 years and I do perform on a regular basis.
Like Ced said earlyer, theres really nothing new about it..i know of tons of female magicians. Sadly theyre all in California. Nice to meet you and hope to see ya around

-Nikki

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results