t11.bulletin : Essential Magic Conference - What You Need to Know

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Check out my EMC profile, http://essentialmagicconference.com/users/jdenredden

Also Bayme do you know how De'vo is doing his talk? Like is he revealing his face or what not?

J.

I'm actually not sure about that. Very good question! I'm sure whatever he comes up with will be cool. Very excited to see it and all of the other presentations. Stay tuned to the media section for some behind the scenes vids over the coming week.

May 18, 2008
Dang; I would buy registration just for the DVDs!

I really can't though; I don't have any money and am still in debt for going to the SAM national convention...

Will there be a way to buy JUST the DVD set of all the presenters afterwards? I REALLY hope so...

Ok i just signed up for this literrally 10 min ago. and my credit card company called 1 min later and said that their was credit card fraud. I'm assuming this is because it's from portugal, but it did sorta freak me out cause i thought i just got really ripped off Dx.

Has this happened to anyone else?

May 18, 2008
I wish I could, I really do. I would buy this in a heartbeat as it is a SUPER good deal.

There is NO way I can afford it though, as of now... :(

Oct 19, 2007
Im just wondering, but by any chance is there a way just to buy the dvd? I ask this because I dont have internet at my house ( im at the library writing this as I type) so it would be more convenient if I could just purchase the dvd.

Im just wondering, but by any chance is there a way just to buy the dvd? I ask this because I dont have internet at my house ( im at the library writing this as I type) so it would be more convenient if I could just purchase the dvd.
You can, buy the registration and just not watch the videos online. You still get the DVD.

Also Bayme, are the DVDs given in like a box set sorta thing?

J.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 30, 2008
DC
Will we be learning any new (relatively new) effects during these presentations? Or variations and varying presentations of older tricks? Or both...

Dec 5, 2007
This is going to be awsome.

Wish i had the money for it but i just got accepted to Science in Engineering school so now all the money has to go to science and math books for a few years!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results