TOOC and Compression DVD's

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano
Hi guys!

Does anyone here have some new info regarding Totally Out Of Control DVD set by Chris Kenner and Compression DVD by Dan White and Doug McKenzie?

I read that Compression was refilmed to give audience a better DVD and I have no info regarding TOOC: I saw the teaser long time ago and then nothing.

So please can someone do a little recap with all the infos avaible?

Thanks,

Mattia

Nov 8, 2007
Not sure about TooC, but the last word I heard from Mr. McKenzie on the Cafe was there would not be a DVD released for Compression. Great effect though. It's become one of my favorites.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Compression isn't coming out due to all the crediting problems they were having with it. It was a neat effect and I think the basic concept can be found in a few other magic books out there.

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano
Compression isn't coming out due to all the crediting problems they were having with it. It was a neat effect and I think the basic concept can be found in a few other magic books out there.

can you name me some tricks using the inflated deck concept please and where I can find them?

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
@Mattia: Off the top of my head there was an effect on True Astonishments that used the inflated deck principle, Doug Conn had a lovely triumph effect that used it as well. And Tyler Wilson uses an offshoot of it in an effect in his new book.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results