t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Alright, my doorbell just just rang, and it was a package. Someone from the theory11 team rang my doorbell and dropped off the package, and they disappeared. I am pleased to inform you all, that THIS IS FREAKING EPIC!!!!!

No this is not a joke.

-Casey

Ha ha that is awesome. T11 knows how do do it right!

Sorry all, but I got an email as well. It didn't show up for a bit, but it came. One left.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Bayme, I swear to God you freaked the crap out of me. I went outside and scrambled out in the street to find a car or something. Cause I'm here in Charleston where you used to live. WE COULD HAVE JAMMED DUDE! haha. Guys, this is awesome. I am holding the first off of the press, enough said.

-Casey

You're lying.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Haha, seriously this is getting ridiculous.

This might be fun if your 9, not if your grown up and just want some good magic.

Im honestly loosing interest in this because i think T11 is overdoing the hype thing this time.

Ill be picking up some good books instead and enjoy the rest of the summer, have a great time lookimg for clues and whatever.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
i belive you bayme, good stuff to come.
i did like the riddles tho.
and the hidden stuff.
well i hope i win.
OHMGOSH my computer just told me I WON!.
oh yea nvm. thats some virus i have.
oh well. gives hope....

but
OMG i just got a knock on my door too! wtf! lemme see who it iss.......

oh yea its the guy who is telling us we r getting evicted. oh well not soo lucky

That part with the I WON!! was pretty funny.

Actually kinda made me chuckle even though...I...Am...

DISAPPOINTED!

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Dude, do you understand competitions at all? I didn't win either and I'm very disappointed, but I don't everyone should get a prize because that would defeat the purpose of all this

Yeah, you took it a bit too far this time Ian.

That was a bit too overreacted.

That's not what we were or ever have been hyping. What we're hyping is what will happen later this week. Stay tuned. Only five could win this tonight, but that is the point - these were the first five to complete the hunt. The real event is this Saturday. We're working as quickly as possible to make that happen. Have some faith, be positive, and give us the benefit of the doubt that this will be well worth it. Promise.

I want to thank Theory11 for the fun time so far. I'm not just saying that because I happened to be one of the first five. I've been here for three years and not won a single thing until now. I love Theory11 because I love Theory11 and that is that. Hype or no hype thanks for all of the fun for the past 3 years and I'm looking forward to the next 3. That being said, I cannot wait until Saturday to see what all is coming.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
I want to thank Theory11 for the fun time so far. I'm not just saying that because I happened to be one of the first five. I've been here for three years and not won a single thing until now. I love Theory11 because I love Theory11 and that is that. Hype or no hype thanks for all of the fun for the past 3 years and I'm looking forward to the next 3. That being said, I cannot wait until Saturday to see what all is coming.

I'm pretty sure it is because you happened to be one of the first five...

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Haha, seriously this is getting ridiculous.

This might be fun if your 9, not if your grown up and just want some good magic.

Im honestly loosing interest in this because i think T11 is overdoing the hype thing this time.

Ill be picking up some good books instead and enjoy the rest of the summer, have a great time lookimg for clues and whatever.

Pleased to report, it was a lot of fun, even before I got any emails. If having some fun or being happy for others is not your thing, no worries, come back Saturday for the good magic!

You can't judge the hype until it comes. Perhaps they are under-hyping it.... ;)

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Haha even though...I...Am...

DISAPPOINTED TOO LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO DIDN'T GET A PRIZE

But you see, I am not disappointed that I did not win anything. I am disappointed that something so hyped up did not even give us a few riddles to solve. Like a consoling prize or something to make us feel good.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010

But being one of the top 5 couldn't hurt!

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
G, don't lecture me on that. You're one to talk. I'm just stating my opinion.

Ian

I honestly have no time to argue with you. I am about to go to bed in... 4 minutes and I still haven't congratulated Justin yet!

So, congratz Justin!

Crap triple post.

My bad guys.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
But you see, I am not disappointed that I did not win anything. I am disappointed that something so hyped up did not even give us a few riddles to solve. Like a consoling prize or something to make us feel good.

Lol yeah... I mean, what's the use for a big countdown to announce that they sent an email to the winners... I mean seriously... The only people who would care about the announcement would be the winners themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results