Smoke Device

Aug 13, 2010
Calgary AB
I had my battery in until the charger lit green. It didn't take that long until it turned green. But I still can't get any smoke out. Maybe I'm doing something wrong :S

Aug 13, 2010
Calgary AB
can anyone help me? this is driving me insane :( I've been waiting for this trick for so long. I even paid $56 for the fastest shipping and when I got it, it's not doing what it's suppose to do :(

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Silvertear,

Contact our support crew by hitting the Contact button at the top of this site, or by hitting the "send a message" button at the very bottom right of any page on the theory11 site. Our support crew will make sure this is fixed up ASAP!

Aug 13, 2010
Calgary AB
let me know if you get this sorted mate. Also if you need any help you can pm me too. Im here and happy to help

Mr. White sent me a pm but he logged off before I could talk to him. Other than that no one's helped me with the problem yet. T11 support just sent me a reply to my ticket and said I can submit a video of myself trying to use the gimmick and show that it doesn't work so I guess that's what I'll do. BTW I love the trick though :) I think it's so deceptive

May 9, 2008
Has anyone else had any problems with the device failing? Mine is not working and I've used it less than 10-15 times. I've tried changing cartridges and everything.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results