Improving T11

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
dummyisdumb you're probably the dummyisdumb from magichat and that's where your taking all this from, but I actually like having cards and coins seperate. Other than that I agree with what you said, about product discussions, Katie Egleston, performance forums, (although they won't allow performance forums). Like mentalism forums and escapalogy forums.
Criss Angel--------------------------------Katie Egleston
Card tricks ------------------------------- card tricks
coin tricks----------------------------------- coin tricks
escapology--------------------------------- flourishing

he needs to work on his flourishing and she needs to work on her escapology, not even kidding no comparison at all
PS escapology forums, thats a good one, don't think any other magic site has them, t11 can be the first

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
dummyisdumb you're probably the dummyisdumb from magichat and that's where your taking all this from, but I actually like having cards and coins seperate. Other than that I agree with what you said, about product discussions, Katie Egleston, performance forums, (although they won't allow performance forums). Like mentalism forums and escapalogy forums.
Criss Angel--------------------------------Katie Egleston
Card tricks ------------------------------- card tricks
coin tricks----------------------------------- coin tricks
escapology--------------------------------- flourishing

he needs to work on his flourishing and she needs to work on her escapology, not even kidding no comparison at all
PS escapology forums, thats a good one, don't think any other magic site has them, t11 can be the first

Actually Penguin Magic has an Escapology forum.

Aug 31, 2007
dummyisdumb you're probably the dummyisdumb from magichat

And I am indeed! I still don't see any reason not to have a performance forum, like I said earlier, Decknique had the same media system, and a media forum. People would want it, and definetly it would be used, we should at least try it out. So many people want to talk about tricks they invented, and they also want feedback on their performances.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
but I guess that if it doesn't get through the media thing then it's not even worth talking about, plus I didn't say I was against it I said that they wouldn't let it because of reason stated above

The Media section idea would be great to have along with private forums for the effects that are sold here as well. I was just wondering why decknique members left without trying to mold this sight with all their skills they have to offer. I mean if they contribute so much to other forums but they feel inferior to T11 since its a little unorganized here due to being a new site then leaving should be the last things on their mind right? I mean how are they helping if their not helping? Seems to me if your not involved then why have a say. Help me understand this one cause its not adding up with what your telling us or maybe I missed something.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Guys,

Some great ideas all around. Just wanted to chime in that we're listening, and every single suggestion will be considered and discussed by our team. We read everything and will continue to do so. The feedback is golden, and as the site continues to evolve, we will continue to add more features and listen constantly to make things better and better.

We're working nonstop beyond the scenes and we won't slow down any time soon. Keep the ideas flowing.

Guys,

Some great ideas all around. Just wanted to chime in that we're listening, and every single suggestion will be considered and discussed by our team. We read everything and will continue to do so. The feedback is golden, and as the site continues to evolve, we will continue to add more features and listen constantly to make things better and better.

We're working nonstop beyond the scenes and we won't slow down any time soon. Keep the ideas flowing.

Glad to hear we are shouting hard enough to be heard :)

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Guys,

thanks man for listening :p..

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Hi. I just found Theory11 and am quite impressed. I was just wondering what people thought about an introduction-like forum where new members and old members can (if they want too) post a little information so it makes it easier to transition into the forum family. I know nobody here knows me yet, and I plan on being around as the philosophy behind T11 makes a lot of sense.

Since this is a magic forum the thread could structured towards learning what type of magic someone does and things of that nature.

It could have a sticky that prompts to put in what you would like to be called if its different from your user name. What type of magic you're interested in, how long and what level (hobbyist, brand new, top pro etc), some questions similar to the artist profiles posted for the magicians and crew for T11.

Just wondering what people think. I just thought of it because if i post a thread saying what type of magic I'm into and someone was to post 'I do a lot of card magic as well' I would know who is interested in the same areas.

Just a thought. :)

::edit::Sticky this thread so people will see it without bumps. ^_^

::>>My thread titled 'suggestion' can be closed.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
They should have a thread with pictures of bananas.

Mmmmm......potassium.

I second this motion.

Haha, seriously though. I really do agree with the majority of you who are wishing for an off-topic section.

I'm also agreeing with who ever noted that we should probably have more than one moderator for the general section of the forums seeing how JTM can't always be around. (Too bad he can't, because he's doing a wondeful job.)

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
Maybe in the off-topic section, you don't get +1 for your post count. People may just use it to make their post count higher, which is completely ridiculous, because it doesn't matter at all.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results