Casey Rudd (Please Answer)

Nov 8, 2010
virginia
How did casey rudd get selected for the t11 team? what did he submit? what is he going to release? how old is he (i saw his utube page; his age was 14 or so)?

Jun 10, 2010
How did casey rudd get selected for the t11 team? what did he submit? what is he going to release? how old is he (i saw his utube page; his age was 14 or so)?

Useless questions win, but here's the answers you so clearly demand and need to have:

1. He's "ub3r 1337". He doesn't get selected for the t11 team, he selects the t11 team to have him. He's that legit.
2. He doesn't submit anything. T11 submits something to Casey before he accepts to be on their team.
3. He's releasing Blueline.
4. He's 2.

Real answers to your questions:

1. He's a nice guy and knows what he's talking about. Pretty much everybody likes him.
2. Read #1. He stood out to the t11 team and they needed people for the job. Looks like he was the best fit.
3. He's not going to release anything as of now.
4. He's 15.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Useless questions win, but here's the answers you so clearly demand and need to have:

Real answers to your questions:

1. He's a nice guy and knows what he's talking about. Pretty much everybody likes him.
2. Read #1. He stood out to the t11 team and they needed people for the job. Looks like he was the best fit.
3. He's not going to release anything as of now.
4. He's 15.

^^ What he said.

Dec 26, 2009
In all seriousness, Casey talked to the right guy at the right time. I am sure there is more to it than I am about to say but one day in the old TMS tinychat Casey, myself and a few others where jamming (more BSing than jamming I'm sure) and in strolls Jon Raiker.

Casey said something along the lines of, Jon I want to be a forum Mod. Jon said he would put Casey's name on a list and some time later Casey was a forum Mod.

On to Casey's "Theory11 Interactive" title under his name (some of this may be an embellishment). After Casey was Theory 11 forum mod JB probably saw a video of Blueline. He saw Casey's full potential and wanted that kind of creativity on the T11 team.

Now Casey is where he is.

Like I said he talked to the right guy at the right time.

Jun 10, 2010
Why don't you go back to BSing on TMS, Sam? Or is it jamming? That's all that stupid place is good for nowadays anyway...

Let's cut him some slack for once. Sure, he may have talked to the right guy at the right time, but even if Raiker did put his name on a list, you have to admit that he's a good person for the job.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Casey said something along the lines of, Jon I want to be a forum Mod. Jon said he would put Casey's name on a list and some time later Casey was a forum Mod.

The decision to make Casey a moderator and member of our interactive team was made by myself directly. I didn't consult any list, as no such list exists. Casey is dedicated, professional, knowledgeable, and always willing to assist others as he himself continues his journey through this artform. He's also got some slick hands!

Jun 10, 2010
The decision to make Casey a moderator and member of our interactive team was made by myself directly. I didn't consult any list, as no such list exists. Casey is dedicated, professional, knowledgeable, and always willing to assist others as he himself continues his journey through this artform. He's also got some slick hands!

Slick watch, too. You see that face up turnover video? I half believe it was made to show off that new watch :D

Dec 26, 2009
Why don't you go back to BSing on TMS, Sam? Or is it jamming? That's all that stupid place is good for nowadays anyway...

Let's cut him some slack for once. Sure, he may have talked to the right guy at the right time, but even if Raiker did put his name on a list, you have to admit that he's a good person for the job.

I wasn't talking down to anyone. I was telling the truth of how a 15 year old kid got his foot in the door of a serious company. I was telling the OP so he knows that it is possible for a kid to get on the right track. You can take it as me talking trash if you want but I was only telling the truth.

JB says he made the decision himself. That's fine. I just know what I saw Raiker say. Like I said I was NOT talking down to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 10, 2010
Douche... oh I meant touche

Sorry, I didn't know expecting people to use their heads before blindly asking questions was being douchey now. Let's just wait for JB to tell us what an interactive is because we have 0 brains and can't figure it out or find something that tells us what it is.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Sorry, I didn't know expecting people to use their heads before blindly asking questions was being douchey now. Let's just wait for JB to tell us what an interactive is because we have 0 brains and can't figure it out or find something that tells us what it is.

Our interactive team oversees all "interactive" elements of the theory11 site - from the news section to the media section to the forums to contests and beyond. Almost everything we do revolves around our members, so it's all a part of that process in increasing interaction between our artists and every single member of this community.

what exactly is an interactive?

Interactive:

in·ter·ac·tive (in-tur-ak-tiv)
adj.
1. An interactive is someone who has a deep rooted and profound love for the text know as "The Expert at the Card Table".
2. An interactive can also be categorized as a male who associates himself with other people who have an even deeper love for "The Expert at the Card Table" than himself. An example:

"I (Casey) am an intreactive because I associate with Dan, who's love for "The Expert at the Card Table" borders on the wonderful."

3. An interactive is also occassionally known as an extremely studly individual. As a result of this third definition, as well as the second, the Underground Magic and Cardistry Epicenter known as Theory 11 chose Casey Rudd to be an "Interactive" for their company.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Interactive:

in·ter·ac·tive (in-tur-ak-tiv)
adj.
1. An interactive is someone who has a deep rooted and profound love for the text know as "The Expert at the Card Table".
2. An interactive can also be categorized as a male who associates himself with other people who have an even deeper love for "The Expert at the Card Table" than himself. An example:

"I (Casey) am an intreactive because I associate with Dan, who's love for "The Expert at the Card Table" borders on the wonderful."

3. An interactive is also occassionally known as an extremely studly individual. As a result of this third definition, as well as the second, the Underground Magic and Cardistry Epicenter known as Theory 11 chose Casey Rudd to be an "Interactive" for their company.

Love this! (word count)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results