Linking Cigarette

Dec 17, 2010
Hey guys. Have any of you seen this awesome effect? The Linking Cigarette by Akira Fujii was released by SEO Magic not too long ago. You can find it and watch a video here: http://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/606

I was wondering if anyone has bought it or played with the classic. Also, I'm curious about how awesome you guys think this effect is. Comment away.

P.S. I will be buying this very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

atinfinity

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2010
I think it's an amazing effect. When I saw the video on Eric Jones' Youtube, my jaw literally dropped. Although I don't have it yet, I'll be buying it after the new years.

Jun 10, 2010
Hey guys. Have any of you seen this awesome effect? The Linking Cigarette by Akira Fujii was released by SEO Magic not too long ago. You can find it and watch a video here: http://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/606

I was wondering if anyone has bought it or played with the classic. Also, I'm curious about how awesome you guys think this effect is. Comment away.

P.S. I will be buying this very soon.

The method is actually fairly simple, and it's 100% impromptu - I'm actually getting this soon (although I won't be using cigarettes - twigs, small pencils, and toothpicks more like.)

Apr 30, 2008
Sweden, Vänersborg
I might be easily impressed or something but thats one of the most amazing things i've seen. As a smoker I have to get this and as a magician I also have to get this.

Jan 23, 2011
I just got this and let me say its AMAZING!!!. Even when you know the secret and perform it you still ask yourself how did I do that. Another great thing is its so simple, and can be learnt in minutes. I love the angle proofness.
GarlingMagic.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
This is one of the most visual pieces of magic I've seen in awhile. Definitely going to be purchasing it even though I have an idea how it is performed.

Oct 17, 2010
Athens, Greece
I just got this and let me say its AMAZING!!!. Even when you know the secret and perform it you still ask yourself how did I do that. Another great thing is its so simple, and can be learnt in minutes. I love the angle proofness.
GarlingMagic.

can it be done at any angle? i mean is there a certain angle the spectator should watch it?

Jun 10, 2010
The effect doesn't just have to be done with cigarettes. And also, for those thinking it's the classic match penetration, it's based off it. The method is different, and at $30... It's a steal.

Jul 13, 2009
The effect doesn't just have to be done with cigarettes. And also, for those thinking it's the classic match penetration, it's based off it. The method is different, and at $30... It's a steal.

Steal of your money. I've seen the effect explained on a free book that you can find at The learned pig project. 30 dollars is an over inflated price for the simplicity of the effect. If it was being sold for 3/4 of that price, maybe I'd say use it. Not to mention that the method taught uses cigarettes, I'd rather used the match sticks since cigarettes are becoming harder to find outside of bars and some restaurants. Smoking has become very frowned upon now a day.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results