Bringing in the New Year with Magic!

Hey guys first Happy New Years it's time to start penciling in those goals for 2011.

Back in mid 2010 I decided to take a back step to magic to focus on my career as a paramedic in Fort Worth TX but I haven't lost the bug yet and I have too much material to selfishly hold on to when it should be in the hands of tommorows artist. 2011 will be a busy year for me and I've decided to film twelve effects over the span of the year in digital format and give them away to my friends and the fellow T11 members here as my 2011 contribution, all you have to do is send me your email at Shane Black@Shane BlackMagic.com and their yours!

Good luck on all your endeavors this year,

Shane

I gotten alot of email responses...keep them coming guys!

Ang...I can't let the cat out of the bag yet but lets just say alot of these could be easily released as instant downloads or on a DVD as a single effect project, their straight from my working set some are just workers and some are what I would like to call closers.

Cheers!

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Hey guys first Happy New Years it's time to start penciling in those goals for 2011.

Back in mid 2010 I decided to take a back step to magic to focus on my career as a paramedic in Fort Worth TX but I haven't lost the bug yet and I have too much material to selfishly hold on to when it should be in the hands of tommorows artist. 2011 will be a busy year for me and I've decided to film twelve effects over the span of the year in digital format and give them away to my friends and the fellow T11 members here as my 2011 contribution, all you have to do is send me your email at Shane Black@Shane BlackMagic.com and their yours!

Good luck on all your endeavors this year,

Shane

Hi , a few months ago you talked about a torn and restored card, are you going to release it ?
thanks
daniel

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results