Sandwiches by Tony Chang

Jul 13, 2010
Don`t think it needs gimmicks, but it`s Tony Chang so I would bet a virtual beer that serious difficult move-monkey-ninja-sleight-of-hand is involved. His SOH is extremely good and he has a strong liking for really hard moves.

Jan 21, 2010
I haven't bought it, but it's interesting/ a bit disappointing that the first routine is comprised of moves that he already released here on t11

Jul 17, 2010
I haven't bought it, but it's interesting/ a bit disappointing that the first routine is comprised of moves that he already released here on t11

But for people like me who haven't bought the T11 downloads, this is perfect..

as I bought lol :D

Alex_Pandrea

Creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/1on1/#a
Sep 28, 2008
New York
Hey!

It has been a great process working with Tony on these effects. To answer some of your questions,

TheNinjew: No gimmicks at all! Just need a pack of cards

S13zeTheDay: The only things that overlaps are Tony's version of the DMB spread control and the Be Kind Vanish. Since this download concentrates on the full routines, these moves may be learned in more depth through Tony's downloads here on theory11 (if you are interested in those moves only).

I strongly suggest that anyone who likes tony's work pick up his Be Kind Change, and DVR to get a better overall learning experience when jumping into the two sandwich routines!

Hope that helps! If you guys have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Alex^

Jun 1, 2009
Hey Alex, what is the difficulty on this? I don't mind practicing, I just want to know what I would be getting myself into with this.
Thanks,

Jacob

Alex_Pandrea

Creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/1on1/#a
Sep 28, 2008
New York
Hmm...well that all depends on your skill level of course. I will say this though...the individual sleights taught in these effects are not crazy hard, but putting it all together and making the effects flow will take some time, but hey, thats part of the fun huh? :)

Alex

Sep 20, 2009
I Had been playing with something similar for quite a bit.. in fact it was something i showed on me lectures the last go round.. similar in the sense the cards vanished.. and then you spread... then they suddenly appear in the center trapping one card... i had used different 'controls' 'loads' and 'Vanishes' though

Jun 1, 2009
Hmm...well that all depends on your skill level of course. I will say this though...the individual sleights taught in these effects are not crazy hard, but putting it all together and making the effects flow will take some time, but hey, thats part of the fun huh? :)

Alex
Haha true that, I love sandwich effects, and these look pretty awesome.

Jacob

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results