When do you throw decks?

Dec 26, 2009
I am guessing you mean throw them away. I normally hang on to them as practice cards for a while after I retire them from performance. I retire them from performance when I start to see the edge of the face of the card getting dirty/oily.

I loved that pic! I actually use the same technique to get my co workers attention too, but my aim isn't that good so ill usually just aim towards the body haha. I got like half of the office in on "gator boots" haha

Back on topic, I keep the old cards as practice/gaff decks. Its not too consistent but isometimes ill just stick them back in the cabinet and let them sit, I found that after a while they stiffen up enough to use as performance decks again too

The practice decks that I use are E decks and they last me a pretty long time. I can usually manage to make them last for about a month, if not more. I think that's a pretty decent amount of time considering it's a practice deck and I'm constantly dropping/bending the cards.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Two logical answers, when they're so worn I can't use them or I don't want them anymore. I like to donate mine to charity to be handed out in third world countries.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results