Saturday Night Contest - Fool Us!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
What’s shakin everyone! I hope you all have your creative juices flowing tonight, because this is going to be a fun one.

Yesterday was April Fools Day, and it was a time for some sweet pranks and more of that tom foolery! I hope everyone had a blast and had the opportunity to fool with a lot of people!

We want to take inspiration from April Fools, and make tonight an exciting challenge for all of you. I’m sure most of you have heard of Penn and Teller’s FOOL US TV Show over in the UK. Tonight, we are going to apply that TV Show right here for this contest. What do you have to do?

We want you to fool US! It can be anything – a coin trick, card trick, illusion, you name it! Come up with an effect that you know will fool us. And if it does, you will be highly rewarded.

Upload your effect to YouTube, Vimeo, or any other site in which we can PUBLICLY view your submission, then post the link in response to THIS forum thread no later than 11:00PM EST.

Tonight’s winner will walk away with a mixed brick of playing cards – 4 Red Bee Stingers, 4 Crimson Red Bicycle Titaniums, and 4 Steel Blue Bicycle Titaniums.

Do you have what it takes?

FOOL US!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Can it be unlisted on youtube? Or does it have to be public?

As long as we can watch it, it's fair game. Often people will accidentally make their videos Private on YouTube or Vimeo and we have no choice other than to disqualify. Make sure we can see your video so your efforts don't go to waste.

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
About 3 and a half hours to make an effect, this should be fun.

Edit: Does it have to be original and/or specifically made for this?

magicollie

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2007
What’s shakin everyone! I hope you all have your creative juices flowing tonight, because this is going to be a fun one.

Yesterday was April Fools Day, and it was a time for some sweet pranks and more of that tom foolery! I hope everyone had a blast and had the opportunity to fool with a lot of people!

We want to take inspiration from April Fools, and make tonight an exciting challenge for all of you. I’m sure most of you have heard of Penn and Teller’s FOOL US TV Show over in the UK. Tonight, we are going to apply that TV Show right here for this contest. What do you have to do?

We want you to fool US! It can be anything – a coin trick, card trick, illusion, you name it! Come up with an effect that you know will fool us. And if it does, you will be highly rewarded.

Upload your effect to YouTube, Vimeo, or any other site in which we can PUBLICLY view your submission, then post the link in response to THIS forum thread no later than 11:00PM EST.

Tonight’s winner will walk away with a mixed brick of playing cards – 4 Red Bee Stingers, 4 Crimson Red Bicycle Titaniums, and 4 Steel Blue Bicycle Titaniums.

Do you have what it takes?

FOOL US!

Can you enter more than once?

Oct 17, 2010
Athens, Greece
I think have an idea.. But it's 3:15am over here and everybody's sleeping, i won't have any spectators.. It will be me, myself and I. And my laptop cam. Do you mind?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results