Performing for Ke$ha UPDATE

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Hey guys,

So a couple months ago I posted a thread about me performing magic to pop star Ke$ha.
Here's the link to the old thread incase you missed it: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?31796-Magic-for-Ke-ha

Well last night was the big night. I got to meet her. Now here's the bad news, sadly they wouldn't allow me to bring cameras to take pictures or videos so sadly I can not share with you what happened. :(

But I'll just explain what happened, so basically Ke$ha's people call me up and I walk backstage and I see her, she's a lot taller than I thought she'd be, I'm 5'8 she's probably about 5'10! But anyways I thought long and hard about what effects to perform for her, I wanted to go all crazy but decided that simple and direct magic would probably be best. So I performed French Kiss by Wayne Houchin, Crazyman's Handcuffs, and Pressure by Daniel Garcia and Dan White. She freaked out on all 3 effects of course but as I expected she freaked out the most with French Kiss. hahaha. She likes to cuss at you when you blow her mind! :p

I didn't have a whole lot of time to make conversation or do much since she had to get ready for the concert and all, but it was an awesome experience! :D

Just thought I'd tell you guys about it and give you a little bit of an update for those who were wondering.

Nov 27, 2010
Goodness James!!!! you always meet the famous people......I am so jealous.

I hope you had fun ,and I hope you got a souvenir. It is always fun to preform to an important person!!

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
hahaha thanks guys! :)

There was 1 picture that was taken and that was by the radio station's people. I'm on the front page of their picture page and their website. :)
Here's the photo!

Attachments

• 1303940451100.JPG
    1303940451100.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 151

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
That's awesome dude. Looks like you had alot of fun. You should've asked her if you could quote her for a testimonial! How was the concert itself?

hahaha. To be honest with you the concert wasn't that bad. I've never really been a fan of her music, it's ok. But it was quite fun! She knows how to throw a party! =P
The only thing I found extremly annoying was the mass crowd of 13-15 year old girls pushing an shoving. But it all got better when I got the digits to a REALLY attractive girl there.(don't worry she was over 18 hahaha)

But yeah Ke$ha LOVES magic and it was a blast!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results