Magic in High School (Video)

Apr 1, 2011
England
Wow you got some great reactions. It appears to be a reflection of your good performing :). Does the taking the letter and suit of the card from their eyes have a name or is it a trick that you came up with yourself? Overall a good video with great tricks.

Wow you got some great reactions. It appears to be a reflection of your good performing :). Does the taking the letter and suit of the card from their eyes have a name or is it a trick that you came up with yourself? Overall a good video with great tricks.

Hey thanks man, the trick you are referring to is called "Infliction" by Daniel Madison. It is from his e-book "Collateral."

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
You like the pass a lot I see, haha. Although none of your spectators saw it, I don't think I would have seen it much if you used a cover for it (ie. riffle, dribble, jiggle).

I really liked all the reactions, BUT I did feel when you did the two card transposition you could have slowed down a little bit. You did everything so fast, it makes the effect a little confusing to the spectator. And, as Dai Vernon said, confusion isn't magic.

Other than that, I really enjoyed watching.

Apr 2, 2011
Chicago, IL
Yeah man, you got some awesome reactions! The video is great, the editing and everything came together really nicely.

I second the above on the pass. It's flashing sometimes. Just a point of improvement. I'm certain none of your spectators saw it.

Great job!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I really enjoyed the video! It looks like you got some amazing reactions and you and your spectators had a lot of fun. I really like seeing live magic on YouTube, and it's even better when they're good performances. You just got one new subscriber. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results