Review of Sealed and Stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Hanrahan

Craftsman, <a href="http://www.theory11.com/gear/h
Sep 1, 2007
Simcoe Ontario Canada
OMG. I went through this thread and keep seeing the same questions being thrown up again and again.

YES, there is a version called SIGNED SEALED AND STUCK!!

Read the freakin review before you post.

Can the coin be signed by the spectator and removed from the bottle by the spectator. Watch your mouth kid, no need to be disrespectful.

Oct 10, 2007
Whoa, and removed by them that is great Andy!!

Yes, it is.

There is a way for you to let them remove the coin without you touching the bottle. The method is simple but I did not include it in the DVD.

If you have the DVD, you can pm me and I'll share the method.

Actually if you have the DVD, you should be able to apply the method taught in the DVD to achieve the same result.

But if you have any problem, feel free to pm me.

C

clarrus

OMG. I went through this thread and keep seeing the same questions being thrown up again and again.

YES, there is a version called SIGNED SEALED AND STUCK!!

Read the freakin review before you post.

now now. Be polite to the young man, perhaps he meant that question in a different way the review didn't cover. Altough I still the review and all the Q's should have successfully answered the Q already.

Jeremy Hanrahan

Sep 1, 2007
Simcoe Ontario Canada
Yes, it is.

There is a way for you to let them remove the coin without you touching the bottle. The method is simple but I did not include it in the DVD.

If you have the DVD, you can pm me and I'll share the method.

Actually if you have the DVD, you should be able to apply the method taught in the DVD to achieve the same result.

But if you have any problem, feel free to pm me.

I am confussed by your responce? So you can't have the spec remove their signed coin from the bottle?

Sep 1, 2007
Is there a way to fool spectators with this, or is it not taught on the DVD?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 10, 2007
Doesn't seem all perfect as Andy says...

There is no such thing as the perfect CTB.

All CTBs have their weaknesses.

And we must remember they have their strengths too.

Imagine being able to melt a coin through the bottle openly, leaving the big coin inside the factory sealed bottle. They can take home the bottle as a soverneir.

Or they can inspect and break the seal on the spot and find the big coin stuck inside the bottle.

If you want an effect that can achieve that, get Sealed & Stuck.

If you prefer other CTB effects, go for them.

The choice is yours.

Jeremy Hanrahan

Sep 1, 2007
Simcoe Ontario Canada
Thanks for answering my questions. A few more. Can you perfom this on the street. By that I mean, can you perform this and have people walk up behind you and watch? Or does the line of vision need to be straight on?

C

clarrus

Thanks for answering my questions. A few more. Can you perfom this on the street. By that I mean, can you perform this and have people walk up behind you and watch? Or does the line of vision need to be straight on?

Again, it would depend on which trick you are performing. There are 3 taught. I don't think any trick is good from people watching behind you because your back is covering it unless you hold up the bottle in the air. There are angle issues but they are not going to be show stoppers.

Oct 10, 2007
Can you perfom this on the street. By that I mean, can you perform this and have people walk up behind you and watch? Or does the line of vision need to be straight on?

I have performed this in near surrounded situations, just look at the demo video.

I would recommend you to perform this to people in front of you. That would be the best place for them to view the effect.

I do have people walked up behind me when I was doing the effect. (I mentioned that in the DVD) Their response was they saw the coin melted into the bottle.

Like what clarrus said, there are still angle issues, but that would not be a big problem due to the nature of the effect. Cannot say more without exposure.

Jeremy Hanrahan

Sep 1, 2007
Simcoe Ontario Canada
Again, it would depend on which trick you are performing. There are 3 taught. I don't think any trick is good from people watching behind you because your back is covering it unless you hold up the bottle in the air. There are angle issues but they are not going to be show stoppers.

Sorry, but I have to disagree. My CIB Untouchable using the Hanrahan Hold can be done completely surrounded and the spectators can hold the bottle before my effect. When I usually perform, I get surrounded quickly and often. People just love magic in Canada.

Jeremy Hanrahan

Oct 10, 2007
Sorry, but I have to disagree. My CIB Untouchable using the Hanrahan Hold can be done completely surrounded and the spectators can hold the bottle before my effect. When I usually perform, I get surrounded quickly and often. People just love magic in Canada.

Jeremy Hanrahan

Jeremy, If you remember, 1 of the impromptu version of Sealed & Stuck uses a very similar principle as the Untouchable and Hanrahan hold. The difference would be my version doesn't require the gimmick.

In the impromptu version of Sealed & Stuck, it can be peformed totally surrounded and they can hold the bottle.

Btw, this is the thread for Sealed & Stuck.

Maybe you can start a new thread regarding your CTB Untouchable.

I would love to see a demo video of it too.

All the best!

C

clarrus

Jeremy Hanrahan

What I meant was that your back is covering the bottle so they won't be able to see it. Unless if they have x-ray vision.

Jeremy Hanrahan

Sep 1, 2007
Simcoe Ontario Canada
What I meant was that your back is covering the bottle so they won't be able to see it. Unless if they have x-ray vision.
Not with the Hanrahan Hold display. The bottle is held out front ,AWAY from your body with the bottle displayed between the left index finger on the cap and the right index finger supporting the bottom of the bottle. No cover is needed by the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results