OFFICIAL: What do you guys think? Voice your opinion.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Ah, here's another suggestion thingy that I would like:

I think that Penguin does this but, after buying a product, they would have simple card or coin tricks that you could learn for free (Nothing too advanced).

but arent there already 3 effects available and a brand new deck of cards...why want more? I say chill with whats on the table, theres also plenty of other sites to supplement your needs until those effects are released.

You have to understand that if T11 wants to keep it's "superior quality" status, the products have to be of the highest degree and therefore will take sometime to produce.

Try coming up with an idea, making a DVD and marketting it, it's quite a difficult job and takes time and effort and money...so I say, chill for now, enjoy whats already available and when it comes it comes :)

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
but arent there already 3 effects available and a brand new deck of cards...why want more? I say chill with whats on the table, theres also plenty of other sites to supplement your needs until those effects are released.

You have to understand that if T11 wants to keep it's "superior quality" status, the products have to be of the highest degree and therefore will take sometime to produce.

Try coming up with an idea, making a DVD and marketting it, it's quite a difficult job and takes time and effort and money...so I say, chill for now, enjoy whats already available and when it comes it comes :)

Amen brother.
With superiority Comes patience.
With patience comes magic.
~Jordan

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
what i mean is that distortion wich i no how to do is releasing very late just like the other tricks

Well if you know how to do it.. Why are you so worried about release dates?
Cut these guys some slack.
They started last night. And some things are still being filmed, cut and and finalized.

like avancer said. you have 3 tricks and a sick deck of cards on the table. Be happy

Sep 1, 2007
The only problems I really have is that you are not really giveing to much information about the tricks. Like with "DiStorTion"

I have no idea if it can be used with other cards. I have no idea how long the gimmick will last, and what to do if it breaks, or even if it can break, or if I have to make the gimmick my self. Thats what you need to work on. I still orderd it though. If you look at "silver dream" (I think thats what its called) on E you will see they give a lot of info on it. thats what I want.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
The only problems I really have is that you are not really giveing to much information about the tricks. Like with "DiStorTion"

I have no idea if it can be used with other cards. I have no idea how long the gimmick will last, and what to do if it breaks, or even if it can break, or if I have to make the gimmick my self. Thats what you need to work on. I still orderd it though.
Thats what a team standing by at customer support is for.

If it breaks you can ask them what to do.
If you can make it you wont have to worry about it breaking. And the rest you will just have to find out your self.

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
Thats what a team standing by at customer support is for.

If it breaks you can ask them what to do.
If you can make it you wont have to worry about it breaking. And the rest you will just have to find out your self.

~Jordan

still, It gives me some comfort at mind to know a little about the item, right off the bat. With out having to come in here and ask questions. You should anticipate peoples questions ahead of time and answer them on the tricks page its self, saves me time, saves you time, and everyone wont go posting around the forum asking the same thing over and over again.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
still, It gives me some comfort at mind to know a little about the item, right off the bat. With out having to come in here and ask questions. You should anticipate peoples questions ahead of time and answer them on the tricks page its self, saves me time, saves you time, and everyone wont go posting around the forum asking the same thing over and over again.

Agreed.
Just be like a little kid on christmas morning.
Maybe they are supposed to be surprises.
Of course there is always that present shapped like a bicycle...

Or ticket/PM

~Jordan
P.s. Your right a little more info would be nice. But i like that they dont say wether or not there is a gaff.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I personally love this magic website. I couldn't go to sleep last night. The magic community so far has been awesome. No one puts people down and it's as if we were all friends before this. I like the tricks being sold here and can't wait until they arrive in the mail. I am alos excited about "the wire" and "one on one". It feels good being here and being with the magic community. Thanx for making a kick ass website!

I agree with you DannyT, it's because we all started on the same foot, even if we all have different experience levels, we all came here from the four corners of the earth :p and formed a group of magicians who share a passion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results