Youtube Revealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2012
GUYS! There is a guy that has started to reveal effects, and as it seems, on a regular basis. I know this happens a lot but this makes me especially mad since no one seems to care. IS THERE ANY WAY that I can stop this dude? He's name is ''[edited by moderator]''. I guess that if everyone went to his channel and flagged everything? Is there a way to stop these things from happening`?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
Looks like he is a big Zach Mueller fan ;) No, just kidding.

Unfortunately you can't do anything - there is no copyright on magic tricks.
But if you flag his videos "without reason", your Youtube-account will probably get deleted...

Jun 27, 2013
If it is a trick that has just been released lets say a Daniel Garcia effect than there is a copyright to that effect. If the trick has been around for decades then its a public domain trick.

Aug 18, 2013
If it is a trick that has just been released lets say a Daniel Garcia effect than there is a copyright to that effect. If the trick has been around for decades then its a public domain trick.
Unfortunely thats not true. A new trick/sleight is not copyrighted ( you can however copyright you're written description or choreography) meaning even if its not right you can do whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results