Special Announcement : Wynn Decks - Limited Supply Released

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
You'll probably see an error or "sold out" notification while checking out because the release window has ended and the supply for the day is up.

Cheers,
JTM

Well, see right now all I have to do is click "Complete Order" and I'm done, but I don't really want to click and find out that I got them, when I don't have the money. Should I contact customer support?

Got my brick =].

It's not that hard guys:

If you have an account, then you don't have to put in billing or shipping information.

If you save your credit card (which I don't really recommend although I resorted to doing so) then you don't have to put in any credit card information.

I clicked refresh every 10 seconds starting at 11:58 and was able to get the Wynns with only having to enter a total of 25 characters and 8 clicks of the mouse.

Good luck to all tomorrow and congrats to those who got them today =].

~David Rysin

Aug 31, 2007
My House
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAINNNN!!!!!
Now I've figured out the problem that I was experiencing and I will be gettin me some tomorrow night.

I didn't get a confirmation email either, but my checking account is definitly down about 40 bucks, so that pretty much confirms it. If unsure, just check your bank online.

Oh I got a pack of guardians also to see what the fuss is about, and maybe win that holiday contest.... hmmm that would be nice.

Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles
Yea...I ordered six packs of the second edition guardians. Ive got six of the first, and now six of the second. That'll last for a bit.
I usually only use regular bicycle red and blue backed cards...but love the idea of collecting all sorts of random decks and such.

Nov 25, 2007
UK
Darn, slept through my alarm. Woke up 4 hours late. Gonna start eating my arm now..... although, it could come in useful for when i try tomorrow.... i'll leave the arm eating till tomorrow! :p

Haha, same here, i was 3 hours away 2am in the U.K and i thought id lay down for a min, before i new it i woke up and its 9am, damn im so annoyed atm . But theres always tomorow i hope.:D

Take care.

Da. Speedfreak.
Lewis.

Darn, slept through my alarm. Woke up 4 hours late. Gonna start eating my arm now..... although, it could come in useful for when i try tomorrow.... i'll leave the arm eating till tomorrow! :p

Ya know...Dana would probably GIVE you a brick of wynns if you started to eat your arm...and post a picture of course. But, I want to see blood, and lots of it dammit!!!!!!!!!

(Does that make me a bad person?! :D)

Sep 9, 2007
I never ordered something from theory11 but ofcourse Im about to order some Wynns. So I haven't got a customeraccount, and as far as I know you can only create one by ordering something. I don't want to take chances filling out the whole form at 6 o clock in the night while ordering my Wynns. Is it possible to create a customeraccount without buying anything (yet)?

Thanks in advance

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results