• NO

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • I will have to see

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 19, 2015
Florence, Italy
If the move works with ANY deck, then it's pointless to include 2 decks.
Also i'm a bit suspicious about something so easy to learn...
Anyway, the shipping is very high for me too, so i'm asking for a download version too.
I'm hoping this is something really worth it, i know two different techniques to achieve the same effect, and i would be very disappointed if that was any of these... This would be a blind purchase, not so happy about that

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
If the move works with ANY deck, then it's pointless to include 2 decks.
Also i'm a bit suspicious about something so easy to learn...
Anyway, the shipping is very high for me too, so i'm asking for a download version too.
I'm hoping this is something really worth it, i know two different techniques to achieve the same effect, and i would be very disappointed if that was any of these... This would be a blind purchase, not so happy about that
I could tell you what I think, what our team thinks, that we have a money-back guarantee, that we stand behind our work, and that I've personally been pursuing this project for six years. I could tell you that this is indisputably a powerful concept that you'll use in your card magic forever. But the reviews are in, and they say more than I ever could:

https://store.theory11.com/products/sub-rosa-by-jason-england

Just posted by Blake Vogt:

"Man oh man... after watching this, I 100% understand why Jason England did NOT want to talk about it. I've worked with a lot of methods for controlling cards that are "similar" to this but this has just melted my brain. I've heard rumors and whispers about this technique since I got into magic but I've never met someone who was able or willing to explain the secret to me. Sub Rosa has just changed the game for real. I'm using this from now on. If you're wondering or skeptical about this, GET IT... but DON'T TELL ANYONE. Boosh."

Reactions: MarcoLostSomething
May 17, 2015
When you buy this do you instantly get access to the video/tutorial? I had planned on picking up Strong Magic and
Totally Out of Control for some reading material, but this product seems interesting enough. Might just buy and drop a review, but by the trailer not 100% on what this moves includes. It can be used for gambling demonstrations, would that also mean it could aid in a real life gambling situation ie. texas hold em. What about the magical aspect? Does Jason go through some sample routines or is he just teaching the method, so essentially we have to deal with what we do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 29, 2011
Well the idea is that you would have the decks to learn with and then create your own once you have it down. I don't know how much shipping costs for you but I think that low a price for this kind of trick makes it worth it so long as shipping doesn't cost over $7.

Pff, I think my cheapest option was $22 USD, with at least 5 more options going up to over $150. Combine this with the exchange rate and you're looking at $74.40 AU, I don't think so.

Sep 20, 2009
Re: a magician fooler - this isn't just a magician fooler; it's an ANYONE fooler, unless they have extensive, expert knowledge of card cheat techniques. Even some of the most revered performers in the industry like Teller (of P&T) were unaware this existed. Imagine that power: deck examined by the spectator, shuffled and cut by the spectator, yet you can immediately find the selected card or deal four aces. That's dangerously deceptive - and worth it's weight in gold.

To be fair, i wasn't sure, but i was aware of this Technique. i had learned it through other sources yet never really took the time to perfect it due to it being more suitable for a Tabled setting(but not only limited too).

Correct, in the right situation it's a fabulous Technique at your disposal, with the proper Work and practice... and of Course The Knowledge that Jason shares is Invaluable

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results