theory11 at Barnes and Noble?

Jan 22, 2012
So recently when I have gone to Barnes and Noble, I noticed that they sold Steampunk playing cards. This did not surprise me because I knew that Bicycle sold a retail version of steampunk that's slightly different from the Theory11 steampunks. However I was shopping at Barnes and Noble today and I was walking towards the game section when something totally caught my eye. I saw White Artisans at Barnes and Noble. Not just that, I found a plethora of different Theory11 decks at Barnes and Noble (DeckONE, Love Me, Tycoon, Artisan) I was just curious as to when Theory11 decided to have their decks sold at stores and was wondering if it will continue to expand to other places.

Reactions: j.bayme

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
We sell our decks all over the place, and Barnes & Noble happens to be one of the largest. We started there last year in select stores, and have been expanding nation wide. They don't carry all of our decks, but they have a nice little selection right now! Send us photos if you see our deck displays there!

// L

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Yeah I noticed this a few weeks ago. Me and my girlfriend went to Barnes and Noble in Frisco, Texas.

Attachments

• 11262397_10152824317177227_2736768092027772601_n.jpg
    11262397_10152824317177227_2736768092027772601_n.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 1,102
Reactions: j.bayme

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
We sell our decks all over the place, and Barnes & Noble happens to be one of the largest. We started there last year in select stores, and have been expanding nation wide. They don't carry all of our decks, but they have a nice little selection right now! Send us photos if you see our deck displays there!

// L
Are there any other nationwide retailers that sell your products? I may pay a visit to my local Barnes and Noble soon...

May 3, 2015
Guys, Booksamillion is also selling some T11 decks as well. Not as good as the selection at B&N but still a selection.

Mar 15, 2015
Guys, Booksamillion is also selling some T11 decks as well. Not as good as the selection at B&N but still a selection.

Do you, or anybody else, know if Books-A-Million has them on the website? I looked just now, but wasn't sure what to search and didn't find them yet.

May 3, 2015
Do you, or anybody else, know if Books-A-Million has them on the website? I looked just now, but wasn't sure what to search and didn't find them yet.
I just did a search for "playing cards" and scrolled through and found multiple decks. Guardians, Steampunk, etc...

Mar 15, 2015
I just did a search for "playing cards" and scrolled through and found multiple decks. Guardians, Steampunk, etc...

Thank you for naming the Steampunk one. I had searched and seen it, but was looking specifically for the Theory 11 name, and didn't realize they had teamed up with Bicycle on that deck. I purchased it, and it arrived last week!

I've been going through a lot of my old (and one new) books on cards, and building up my decks for different situations and tricks.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I picked up some Medallions and White Artisans there recently. Set up in a lovely wooden stand with T11's name and an ace of spades logo on it. Great deal. If you guys can find some way to get Mystery Box or Mailchimp decks there, that would be sweet.

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
I picked up some Medallions and White Artisans there recently. Set up in a lovely wooden stand with T11's name and an ace of spades logo on it. Great deal. If you guys can find some way to get Mystery Box or Mailchimp decks there, that would be sweet.
It would be tough to sell those decks as markup may take the price to ~$12. Not too many people out there that are willing to spend that much on a deck of cards.

Jatayo

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2014
Found some decks at two different B&N locations in Houston, TX! Sadly, they don't sell the display :'(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results