Saturday Night Contest - JAQK Prediction

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend! As you may have seen on this week's episode of Expose, we teased an upcoming release - the Blue JAQK Cellars Playing Cards. Long out of stock, these decks are finally coming back in a bold blue color, and we are extremely excited to share more with you all very soon. However, we want one of you to get your hands on this deck as soon as possible, so this week's contest is based around JAQK - the Jacks, Aces, Queens, and Kings.

I have two playing cards in my hands. One of them is either a Jack, Ace, Queen, or King. The other card is not one of those 4 values (i.e a spot card, values from 2-10). Your job is to tell me the identity of both cards. Post your guesses below in this format:

(Jack, Ace, Queen, or King) of ______
____ of _____

Post your guesses in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, September 27th. Once time is up, we will go through all submissions and decide on a winner. First person to guess or come the closest to guessing both cards correctly will take home the prize!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points and a pre-release deck of Blue JAQK Cellars Playing Cards, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results