Saturday Night Contest - Display Your Collection

Jan 13, 2016
Haha, I thought that now is the end of the contest (now it's 13 hour to end...). This is not my entire collection, but some of these things is from magic kit for kids. More professional rope and rings (and other things) will come to me on Monday! I decided not to take a coins and clips or other things in photo. That chest isn't really for magic, but I made it for school (I mean design), I'm bad at art, but this is the best thing, that I've ever created (Ok I bought the chest, but I decoupaged (?) it). I wish that I hadn't have magic related napkin and chest can hold only 6 decks, but I still love that. What is my chance, when I've got something to keep my decks in? I'm stupid :D

Attachments

• P1010454.JPG
    P1010454.JPG
    982.1 KB · Views: 35

cerefen

Elite Member
Jan 17, 2016

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
I made this box myself, it's actually a Nutella box :D but I covered it with black color and an ace of spades.
For the collection, I started like everyone else with a couple of bicycles but ended up with some monarchs and other cool decks.

Good luck to everyone ;)

EricR5

Elite Member
Jul 18, 2015
Collection of cards signed by magicians (My son's collection, actually). Not the best picture, but could not get the lighting right. Clearly I'm not a photographer.

Attachments

• IMG_1121.jpg
    IMG_1121.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 37
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results