What cards do you guys use?

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
What cards does everyone here like to use?
What are the ones that you use on a regular basis?
Do you have some that you like to use to show off with?

Personally, I use regular Bike's for practice and the White and Silver Bikes anytime I show tricks to people.

Reactions: Tibbz
Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i have a large collection of cards

bikes
tally hos
steamboat
texan
splitspades
bee
tiger
ghost
masters
vintage
and my fav guardians on the way

i use my normal bikes and steamboats for practice and i use my splitspades and E decks to show off but now i will use my guardians for performances

I use red bikes and some blue here and there.

I have a black tiger deck, and a masters which was given as a gift, they're put away now because they're old and unusable.

I have a deck of lack backed bikes as well which were given as a gift...those I use exclusively for one trick, known as the "Underground Vanish"

I also want to get my hands on some tally ho's (Can't find them anywhere)
Some guardians too and maybe some Jerry's, if I can find them very cheap somewhere by chance...

Sep 1, 2007
I like to use Vintage Bikes for performances, mainly because I like the look of them. I use regular Bikes to practice with and occasionally perform with. I prefer using Studs to perform though, because the finish is nicer in my opinion, and they seem to last longer than normal Bikes. I am pretty pumped about getting me some Guardians though. :)

Aug 31, 2007
I have:

Tons of Bicycles (Red, blue) 50 or so of them.
Tally Ho's (Red, Blue, Vipers, both back designs)
Split Spades
Nuggets
Black Tigers
Ghosts
Series 1800's
A couple of vintage decks
A couple of masters, (both red and blue)

And probably more I can't think of.

For performance I either use Red / Blue Tally Ho's or Bikes. If I know the person I'll use Black tigers or Vipers. The reason being, if the spectator sees an awkward deck or cards, he or she will usually think it is gimmicked in some sort of way, even if it isn't.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I hate to sound like I'm hopping on a band wagen here, but honestly I think that I'll be using the Gaurdians exclusively depending on how they feel. They already look great, so once I test em' out I'll be able to say it with more security.

Before then, however, I stuck to Masters.

Shane K.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
make sure to take some pictures...

I think I'm going to start collecting cards, not sure, but I may...

I've said it before, but no harm in saying it again:

I'll be posting reviews the day that I get it so that we can have reviews up soon.(Unless I get it late at night, in which case the review will be the next morning)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results