Saturday Night Contest - Natural Magic

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! This past Saturday was Earth Day, so to help celebrate this beautiful planet we love, we thought it would be a great opportunity to create some magic using nature as the inspiration.

Your challenge this week is to create an effect using objects found in nature - tree branches, leaves, dirt, fruit, vegetables, etc. For example, a torn and restored tree branch, turning one fruit into another, grow a plant instantly from a pile of dirt; the sky is the limit.

Film your performance and upload it to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram, and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, April 30th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through all entries and decide on a winner. Winner will be chosen based on overall creativity and execution.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, 3 Decks of Animal Kingdom Playing Cards, and 3 Decks of Charity Water Playing Cards, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Reactions: Dean Magic
Dec 30, 2014
Man! I haven't been able to enter one of these for ages! I've already got loads of ideas for this contest swirling around in my head, I guess I'll have to wait till next week. Good luck to everyone entering though!

Reactions: Vazz and Gabriel Z.

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
A storm just came so I had limited time to make this, but I'm happy with the end result. I really like this effect. I do plan on performing this when ever I see some flowers when I'm with friends.

And yes, I usually have a comedic silly style when I perform magic, but I thought I would get serious and make this, and can't wait to perform this to friends!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results