What product is this?

Feb 19, 2017
Hi
I recently saw this video on YouTube by Rise magic
and I was wondering if anyone knows what the trick is at 10 seconds into the video and where can I learn it?
PS: just a side question, whats the effect right in the beginning?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
As @Clee26 said, it's a simple full deck color change. About a million ways to do it, though they used a very specific move. Study some more, I'm sure you'll find the move they use :)

Unless you mean the Teleporting cards. I've been looking for those since that video came out.

Mar 15, 2017
The teleporting cards is done with dupes with C-3 by Nojima, though, not sure about the one on top of the deck though.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
It's definetly c3. If you are talking about the first one. Not sure which one you mean exactly. I'm planning on getting c3
I thought we were talking about the thing that Chandler (guy on the left) brings in at 0:10. It's either FLAP or Gimmick'd

I'm Fairly Certain it's FLAP because Gimmick'd comes with Pre Made Bicycle Cards. Not Tallys.

Aug 6, 2017
I thought we were talking about the thing that Chandler (guy on the left) brings in at 0:10. It's either FLAP or Gimmick'd

I'm Fairly Certain it's FLAP because Gimmick'd comes with Pre Made Bicycle Cards. Not Tallys.
right but he asked as a side note what the first move was. It was c3

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results