Saturday Night Contest - Where In The World?

Aug 6, 2017
With the very first guess of the night, congrats on getting the closest! The correct location was Niseko, Japan. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Sort of funny (I actually mean unfair):
the reason simply being that this is the second time you are holding this exact contest. The first time the winning guess was Tokyo, Japan too. So I had assumed you would pick a different location this time ??

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
the reason simply being that this is the second time you are holding this exact contest. The first time the winning guess was Tokyo, Japan too. So I had assumed you would pick a different location this time ??

Actually this isn’t the second time, this contest formula happened many times over the years and I personally won one of them last year and my answer was an island near Hawaii (can’t remember the name exactly) so this kind of things happen, good luck next time.

Aug 6, 2017
Actually this isn’t the second time, this contest formula happened many times over the years and I personally won one of them last year and my answer was an island near Hawaii (can’t remember the name exactly) so this kind of things happen, good luck next time.
Yours wasnt the same contest. Yours was limited to the US. Just sayin'

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com

This is the second time in a row that you complain about the SNC... and it's results. As stated before my advice is to find another part of the website that you are interested in and give it a shot. There is plenty of magic for everyone to go around. ;)

Aug 6, 2017
This is the second time in a row that you complain about the SNC... and it's results. As stated before my advice is to find another part of the website that you are interested in and give it a shot. There is plenty of magic for everyone to go around. ;)
Would you have commented if I had complimented them two times in a row?! Probably not. Also don't know why you have to play their advocat. My complaint was towards @Casey Rudd for holding the same contest with the same results. So, he is the one who can decide to answer.

Sleck

Elite Member
Nov 26, 2017
With the very first guess of the night, congrats on getting the closest! The correct location was Niseko, Japan. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Congrats, Matt!

Any particular reason why Niseko, Casey? Hokkaido is a beautiful place! I was there couple years back, not gonna lie I liked it there more than Tokyo or Osaka.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Yours wasnt the same contest. Yours was limited to the US. Just sayin'

Wow... you are keeping tabs on the contests? don´t you have something else to do? I believe no one here would have spend time complaining or checking on other profiles to find if they have won...

On a side note... I agree with other people here... you should just then somewhere else or organize your contests with your rules... in the mean time... the rest will keep participating, having fun and winning some sweet prizes instead on being angry on getting free stuff...

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Would you have commented if I had complimented them two times in a row?! Probably not. Also don't know why you have to play their advocat. My complaint was towards @Casey Rudd for holding the same contest with the same results. So, he is the one who can decide to answer.

How do you know what I would and would not do .... I am not playing advocate at all. Just giving you a dose of reality a little bit of friendly advice ... Do you cry everytime you play the lottery and don't win. If you do I feel bad for you . Have a nice day!!:)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Congrats, Matt!

Any particular reason why Niseko, Casey? Hokkaido is a beautiful place! I was there couple years back, not gonna lie I liked it there more than Tokyo or Osaka.
The skiing! Winter time in Niseko looks absolutely amazing and the resorts there look absolutely beautiful. Hopefully one day I'll get to go!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results