Dan or Dave - Who is better?

Sep 1, 2007
USA
this wouldve been better as a poll... but o well...

I think they did do a competition once and one of them was crowned better at flourishes and the other better at magic... I don't remember which one was which though... :p

Sep 2, 2007
JB said it best, when he stated:
On a serious note, they [Dan and Dave] each have begun to specialize in individual moves. Skill level of each is insanely high, but each of them do have favorite moves, sleights, and flourishes that one may be better at than the other-- only due to each of their personal favorite moves and which moves each of them does most often.
They are bought first-rate, extremely skilled, and talented; however, I would go with Doug. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
UK
The better of the two is definitely Da... Wait... that's top secret, sorry.

But seriously...

For a start "good" is all a matter of opinion, anyway. There are no assessment criteria or anything which can definitively show that one person is a better magician/flourisher than another. You can make your own mind up if you really think it necessary.

Secondly, if you had a twin, or even just a brother or sister about your age, you probably wouldn't like it when people compare you to your sibling, particularly when it comes to "who is better". There really is no need for it, especially when it could cause offence.

Huruey

D

Deleted member 2755

JB said it best, when he stated:

They are bought first-rate, extremely skilled, and talented; however, I would go Doug. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

I'm confused. Is this a joke I'm not getting, or are you referencing to me? :p Haha sorry, I'm just curious. :D

-Doug

I don't personally think this is a fair poll, it's like asking "Which do you prefer, peanut butter or jelly?"

However, I enjoy Dan's flourishing more than Dave's; and vise-verse for Dave's magic compared with Dan's. I say this because I feel Dan has certain "flares" for creating beautiful and original flourishes, such as Pandora. Similarly, I find Dave has a special "flare" for creating fantastic effects using unique ideas to remove himself from sticky situations; such as TwinSplit Remix. :)

Jordan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results