Dan or Dave?

Actually, the Buck's are triplets. They have a third brother named Fredrico, and he hides in the basement doing nothing but practicing flourishes and tricks. Fredrico is the bestest. He never comes out of the empty basement because he has Pantophobia (fear of everything). Maybe one day he will face his fears and surprise the world with his talent.

Aug 31, 2007
Anthony just reminded me of Hank. (those who know what I am talking about, you should know who Hank is.)

- harapan. magic!

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I truly don't know and don't think I will ever know, because I kind of think of them as one person, you never see around hhere the name "dan" without "and dave" and vice versa, you know I think I am starting to think of them as if they were one person who is names dananddave, bu the only thing I can tell that they do differently: is that dan like posts more comments and is in the forum more, because the username is dananddave but they like sign their name at the bottom, and I saw more dans than daves

Noone is better, it's all just a matter of opinion. They're equally good at what they do; they both have their pros and cons. :)

Personally, I enjoy Dave's magic more than Dan's -- and Dan's flourishing over Dave's. To me, Dave can better "solve" dilemmas in routines when faced with tricky situations. Likewise, I find Dan can better "solve" dilemmas in flourishing when faced with tricky situations.

Jordan

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I laughed when I read the title of this post. About 2 months ago we were all out to dinner (BJ, Aaron Shields, Dan and Dave, and a few other friends) in Orlando. We were at an Olive Garden, which by the way has the best breadsticks in the history of the world. In addition, they claim to have invented a bottomless salad bowl, which I firmly believe is physically impossible yet I want to believe in it. I digress.

We were discussing upcoming projects with D&D and the phrase occurred to me: "DanOrDave.com." We laughed for a moment, then immediately Dan Buck and I had a race on our cell phones as to who could register the domain name first. Needless to say, their hands are about 7,281 times quicker than mine, so he won. As retaliation, I ate all of the rest of the breadsticks to spite him.

On a serious note, they each have begun to specialize in individual moves. Skill level of each is insanely high, but each of them do have favorite moves, sleights, and flourishes that one may be better at than the other-- only due to each of their personal favorite moves and which moves each of them does most often.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I laughed when I read the title of this post. About 2 months ago we were all out to dinner (BJ, Aaron Shields, Dan and Dave, and a few other friends) in Orlando. We were at an Olive Garden, which by the way has the best breadsticks in the history of the world. In addition, they claim to have invented a bottomless salad bowl, which I firmly believe is physically impossible yet I want to believe in it. I digress.

We were discussing upcoming projects with D&D and the phrase occurred to me: "DanOrDave.com." We laughed for a moment, then immediately Dan Buck and I had a race on our cell phones as to who could register the domain name first. Needless to say, their hands are about 7,281 times quicker than mine, so he won. As retaliation, I ate all of the rest of the breadsticks to spite him.

On a serious note, they each have begun to specialize in individual moves. Skill level of each is insanely high, but each of them do have favorite moves, sleights, and flourishes that one may be better at than the other-- only due to each of their personal favorite moves and which moves each of them does most often.

Haha.

I would have loved to be around when that happened. By the way...I agree with you. The Olive Garden does have the best bread sticks, ever.

I would actually be quite interested to see how the two do differ.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida
I just cam from a magic convention where I saw a set of twins I already know and remet a set of twins (two girls, which is rare in magic to begin with) who were there last year, and I have to ask. Do Dan and Dave ever finish eachothers sentences?
The two girls kept saying the same thing at the same time and it was really funny. People would ask them if they were twins and they would answer simoultaniously "yes". I found it funny.

E

elliotcarver

I would prefer Jelly because it sounds more like Jerry Nugget than Peanut Butter.

They are both superb.

Sep 1, 2007
I agree with bayme...Olive Garden do have the best breadsticks in the universe. And if you've have the pleasure of going to the olive garden in Times Square, you'll know there IS such a thing as a bottomless salad bowl.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results