Magical Music?

Well this is supposed to be a simple, favorite music thread, (but since theres no off topic thread, I'll disguise it as a magic thread)

Well, what's your favorite music to listen to while practicing, or just to get pumped before a performance(for you people that do shows), or even while your performing for some of you musical magicians.

*whisper*( If you don't listen/use to music while your practicing, before performing, or while performing just state your favorite artist(s). And if you didn't realize, this thread is in cognito for a favorite music thread since we don't have an off topic thread. *done whispering*

Personally my favorite band is System of a Down. I also listen to a lot of punk ex. The Ramones, The Clash, Blink-182, Mindless Self Indulgence. I've recently been listening to a lot of Angels and Airwaves. I used to think they were a little to corny, but I'm actually starting to like them.

And btw, the words " Panic at the Disco" are banned from this thread. I consider it a racial, sexist, and highly offensive slur.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Anything really, but some more melancholy or darker music tends to get me more into the zone. Especially when doing flourishes or going over routines in my head.

- A Perfect Circle
- Dredg

just to name a few... :) Although I have too many songs to count now days :)

Dec 2, 2007
Oh You kids and your popular musics!! Personally, i like reggae, most ska (not so much third wave but from time to time), actual punk, erm, mostly bands none of you have never heard of.

Oh You kids and your popular musics!! Personally, i like reggae, most ska (not so much third wave but from time to time), actual punk, erm, mostly bands none of you have never heard of.

What do you mean by actual punk? The Ramones, The Clash, Nirvana? And by actual punk, you mean not the mostly pop, bands that are considered punk I agree with you. The only pop/punk I like is Blink-182 and Mindless Self Indulgence.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results