Panic worth it or not?

May 23, 2008
Just wondering how many of you guys (and girls) think that panic is a good trick and worth buying... or would a different trick on this site be better, all comments welcome

Apr 27, 2008
No doubts

This is my favorite trick that i have gotten from here. Once you get it you will be slapping yourself for not realizing the simplicity. Not one person has caught me and i have performed this surronded several times though not recommended. No doubts about this one a absolute must buy.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
This is my favorite trick that i have gotten from here. Once you get it you will be slapping yourself for not realizing the simplicity. Not one person has caught me and i have performed this surronded several times though not recommended. No doubts about this one a absolute must buy.

I couldn't agree more, I love this effect. You honestly won't regret buying this.

Mar 30, 2008
DC
I think Panic is one of the best tricks ever. You'll get widespread panic too, which will be a great way to start out your routine.

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
how are the angles and can i perform it directly next to my spectator or must there be a certain amount of distance between us

The angles are pretty decent, and it is possible to perform when someone is next to you, (although I do not recommend it). Distance isn't really an issue with this effect.

Sep 2, 2007
As with anything, if one takes care of the Panic gimmick, then there should not be much of a problem about damaging it. However, accidents of course do happen, and replacement gimmicks are available by submitting a support ticket. I have had my gimmick for more than six months, and it is still in great, working condition. Though it doesn't hurt to have an extra gimmick lying around.

Panic is one of my favorite effects from the site -- and the one most often used, as well. It has served me well, and, in my opinion, is definitely worth every penny it is selling for.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results