Saturday Night Contest - Theory11 Olympics : Andrei Edition

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
seriously? man that stinks.
i could only hope that they let us both win if 57's the most lol.
I feel kinda cheated lol.
ahh maybe i can regain my strength to give it another try.

Sep 3, 2007
There should have been a rule stating that the person has to say in the video that they're doing push ups for the SNC.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
just letting you guys know...
a perfect form push up is when your straight, but also you have to let your chest (diaphram) touch the ground

makes it 10x harder, but thats how its supposed to be :)

fyi

Sep 1, 2007
Leader is 65, he posted it in the beginning of the thread, it WAS LEGIT. I don't think anyone will beat him.

it was magicman something.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Sigh, I didn't know about the 65... I gave up at 63, too tired - that's what 5 weeks of not going to the gym does to you... Would've pushed for 66 if I knew though. Got a video but it's loading... Yeah... !@#$ -.-

EDIT - Ah, ok, with DannyT's vid, I'm out... Stupid exams, stupid 5 weeks without the gym... Ah well kudos Danny man, good luck :)

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Man, at this point i really wish i had something that I could record video with. Last time I did 1 minute of pushups (for a fitness test), I got something like 68, give or take a couple. Oh well... congrats in advance to whoever wins, I might not be online at the time it's announced.

Sep 2, 2007
???
While the actual contest is over, I just want to congratulate all you guys who tried out there. You look proper buff/hench/etc etc. It's 3 oclock in the morning here, so I wish you all the best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results