Saturday Night Contest - Theory11 Olympics : Andrei Edition

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Congrats on everyone's entries....it was a tough call and PLENTY of people's push ups, including some of my own may not have counted. My quadriceps give the illusion that I do not have a straight arm at times...and sometimes that is the case but for the most part, they were clean pushups and it's evident in the video that I go way way low to the ground exceeding the 90 degree mark. I would have preferred to see a side angle view for videos but many people took the advantageous front on angle where it was hard to decide proper form.

Some entries were disqualified and some push ups did not count; however, for the most part, magicman2292 (magicman272) did them clean and so the White Centurions shall go to him. Thanks to everyone who participated and congratulate your winner, he did an awesome job! This concludes tonight's SNC Contest.

My video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyNN8OV99aw

-Andrei Jikh

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
Congrats on everyone's entries....it was a tough call and PLENTY of people's push ups, including some of my own may not have counted. My quadriceps give the illusion that I do not have a straight arm at times...and sometimes that is the case but for the most part, they were clean pushups and it's evident in the video that I go way way low to the ground exceeding the 90 degree mark. I would have preferred to see a side angle view for videos but many people took the advantageous front on angle where it was hard to decide proper form.

Some entries were disqualified and some push ups did not count; however, for the most part, magicman272 did them clean and so the White Centurions shall go to him. Thanks to everyone who participated and congratulate your winner, he did an awesome job! This concludes tonight's SNC Contest.

-Andrei Jikh

wait..did i win? because magicman272is my youtube username.....SWEET!!!

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA

Some entries were disqualified and some push ups did not count; however, for the most part, magicman2292 (magicman272) did them clean and so the White Centurions shall go to him. Thanks to everyone who participated and congratulate your winner, he did an awesome job! This concludes tonight's SNC Contest.

-Andrei Jikh

thank you so much

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA

-Andrei Jikh

BEAST!!! haha. I expected you to do a lot, but that's just crazy! (considering it's only 60 seconds)

May 2, 2008
GAH!! Finally a contest that I could have won but I wasn't here.. Well, congratulations, Magicman.

I want a sit-up contest next time, Bayme..

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Congrats on everyone's entries....it was a tough call and PLENTY of people's push ups, including some of my own may not have counted. My quadriceps give the illusion that I do not have a straight arm at times... and sometimes that is the case but for the most part, they were clean pushups and it's evident in the video that I go way way low to the ground exceeding the 90 degree mark. I would have preferred to see a side angle view for videos but many people took the advantageous front on angle where it was hard to decide proper form.

-Andrei Jikh

what the hell do your quadriceps have to do with it??

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
You have got to start making SNC for people who lives in Europe....
It was 2am my time when the contest started, so i was sleaping. Please make some contest for the people who live far away from USA...

Thnx

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Now that I think about it, good question. Quadriceps are in the legs... either way Andrei still knocked out tons of pushups in a short amount of time. I still say he's a beast.

this is true.. but he never did the full extension of his arms so he wasn't really doing them properly. i mean, it's still not easy to do what he did, but as an exercise, it's not doing what a push up is meant to do so the exercise is almost redundant.

besides.. you never lock your elbows when doing push ups or any kind of weight training.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results