Saturday Night Contest - Theory11 Olympics : Andrei Edition

May 2, 2008
thank you

Sorry about that, I worded it wrong.. I just meant that I at least had a chance at winning this contest; I'm not good with all these photo-shopping contests and such.. I wasn't saying that I definitely would have won, I just at least had with this one.

Sorry about that.. :p

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Jason and I are about the same size..he may actually be SLIGHTLY bigger....however he lacks my abs....of steel....no no of adamantium. I wouldn't want to show them publicly due to the overwhelming sexiness factor that's involved. :p

I keed, I keed. They're only made of iron that's it.

-Andrei Jikh

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Jason and I are about the same size..he may actually be SLIGHTLY bigger....however he lacks my abs....of steel....no no of adamantium. I wouldn't want to show them publicly due to the overwhelming sexiness factor that's involved. :p

I keed, I keed. They're only made of iron that's it.

-Andrei Jikh
A little bit offtopic: How tall are you Andrei? (in centimeters please :))

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
Oh my god. I can't believe I missed this. I was playing street soccer with some of my friends earlier. :eek: Will there be other contests like this one?

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
SuperCardsGalore,

The Theory11 crew had thoroughly reviewed your footage and came to the conclusion that your footage was edited in some sort of a loop or via other methods to achieve the effect of 70 push ups.

The blur was very consistent at around 15 seconds with down, up, and down movements either during or after the blur which provided you the effective cover of a skipped scene. As a result of this submission, you were disqualified.

If you disagree with this result, Theory11 HQ would love to see the unedited footage from the original tape this was filmed on. Please send a PM to Jonathan Bayme for more clarification and the address to which you can send your footage to. We would love to clear this up if in fact this was a mistake on our part. Thanks,

-Andrei Jikh

Aug 16, 2008
Haha. Ya'll are good. It was in fact edited. I did this submission to see if ya'll would catch it. I wasn't going to accept the prize even if I won. =)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
And now for the grand finale, I will personally challenge Andrei to beat his record of 85. I will do under three conditions:

Number 1. We count by 5's.
Number 2. I get 3 weeks to train for it.
Number 3. We start counting at number 80.

Andrei, this party's just gettin' started.

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Am I the only one who noticed Andrei wasn't doing perfect push ups?

:O E-Drama~!

They may not have been perfect, but they were still better than most people. I reeeally wish I had a web cam during that competition. I just, out of curiosity, checked how many I could do in a minute and it came out to 74. Not enough to beat Andrei, but...you get the point....

Anyway, congrats to whoever it was that won!

I know this post is a bit late, but I never really did congaduate the guy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results