Aaron Fisher's FISM Notes

Jul 30, 2008
Hi guys, does anyone have Aaron Fisher's FISM notes? I would certainly love to hear your thoughts on this. (About basically the information in it)

Your replies will be greatly appreciated.

Sep 6, 2007
Hey man, it's funny you asked about these notes because just last night I was going over them.

Here's a little breakdown of the notes:

It has the channel change which is the strike color change that's taught here in theory11.

It has a multiple card control, it's really good.

It also teaches the cover Jinx Switch AND A GREAT TRICK FOR IT, it has become one of my favorite tricks to perform close up.

It has a color change that Aaron does in the HIT THE ROAD dvd, that's a great color change and it has sooooooo many applications.

It has the covered back-slip force that's also taught here on theory11.

It has a great 4 card production.

He also teaches a great way of switching 4 cards for 4, it's a lot like the 4 four 4 switch without a big difference that Vernon called the "triangular space".

And finally a great ambitious card routine, it's probably the hardest trick in the book.

Aaron's tricks and presentation will fool the greatest minds in magic, his technique is FLAWLESS and I really really recommend this book.

Sep 3, 2007
I also started reading it over. But then all the words disappeared! Then the book vanished! So I called up my friend and he gladly sent it over. But the email never arrived! So I booked a plane to Albuquerque and when I arrived no one was there to great me. So I took a cab to the house and as I was walking to the door the house disappeared... Nice job Mr. Fisher.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results