What happened to D+M?

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano
D+m does not update his site since propaganda deck was released.
This make people think that will be not any news from his mind... but what about PSYCHO? it is one year that people hear talking about this new pdf.
And CHANGE?
If someone has any news please post them here.

Cheers

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
D+m does not update his site since propaganda deck was released.
This make people think that will be not any news from his mind... but what about PSYCHO? it is one year that people hear talking about this new pdf.
And CHANGE?
If someone has any news please post them here.

Cheers

He was always going to be taking a bit of a step back in 2009, it's been mentioned in Collateral.
Also, he was still meant to be doing the Hunger at this moment in time (I think). I'd give him a month or so to get himself together, he'll release what he wants to release in his own time.

I should imagine.

-Sam H

Apr 28, 2008
He's released a lot of material over the last year. Dangerous, Three, Thoughts of a madman and Collateral, it's not particularly surprising if he wants to take a break for a bit, tbh he probably had better things to do over christmas. I don't know why your so desperate to have anything new from him as I seriously doubt you've worked through all his current effects.

He'll give us an update when he's ready.

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano
He's released a lot of material over the last year. Dangerous, Three, Thoughts of a madman and Collateral, it's not particularly surprising if he wants to take a break for a bit, tbh he probably had better things to do over christmas. I don't know why your so desperate to have anything new from him as I seriously doubt you've worked through all his current effects.

He'll give us an update when he's ready.

I'm not desperate i'm only wondering if we will see soon something new from D+M

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
I'll say what i can without giving too much away...
Since The Hunger finished, D has suffered quite a bit as a consequence. Having taken his challenge too far he cut down to 2000 calories a week, the average intake is 2500 a day. Recovery was affecting. Since then, D has cut many ties and closed himself off from the world, but that's not to say he hasn't been busy.
He arrives in Vegas this friday (9th Jan.) Watch this space.
There are some massive projects in the works at DAP that will be announced in Feb at
http://www.DevilsAdvocateProductions.com
And as far s i know, psycho will be here soon

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Since The Hunger finished, D has suffered quite a bit as a consequence. Having taken his challenge too far he cut down to 2000 calories a week, the average intake is 2500 a day. Recovery was affecting. Since then, D has cut many ties and closed himself off from the world, but that's not to say he hasn't been busy.
There are some massive projects in the works at DAP that will be announced in Feb at

Sounds really interesting. Massive projects? Hmm...

-Sam H

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano

Thanks R3eman.
Mmmhh massive project :D

Oct 5, 2008
So Daniel in Vegas this Friday the 9th, maybe we might see a new 1 on 1 by Dm this saturday. T11 head quarters is in Vegas. Wonder what it is.

Sep 2, 2007
MY prediction: This big project will be called Lithium, and will be filmed in a large warehouse.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
d+M will be in the t11.hq starting this Friday, January 9th. More info will be revealed in time. Lots of madness coming.

Sep 2, 2007
As I said: Lithium. I know that at least a part of it will be filmed in a warehouse. the other part might be filmed in Vegas.

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
Damn, you guys should be asking where did Joel (Paschall) go, havent heard anything from him in months. As a off topic, could T11 tell us where he went?

And damn, i love it how dM is linked with things like: dangerous, madness, madman, etc of the sort.

May 8, 2008
England
Woo, hopefully seeing a bit of DM soon. I tried to type that without sounding like fanboy, but screw it, I am!
:)
It says on the Devils advocate productions website that the 'pairs' video was filmed on 'the set of lithium'. Hmm wonder what that is?
-S

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results