New 1-on-1 Released :: BLIND by d+M

Ha! I figured it out just from the preview. d+M Had complete control over Andrei's mind the whole time. Look at the way he just orders him around lol. d+M Is a puppet master, and he's pulling Andrei's strings. (lol jk of course)

Seems well worth the money. I might get this at some point.

Ahh! I'm BLOWN AWAY!

I hope that there IS an explanation; other people pointed out a nice play on words, and I hope theory11 isn't being TOO literal. :)

Question - Is the spectator part of the act? Are they the "magician's assistant"?

Thanks!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
doesn't work for me either and I used up all 4 downloads! dammit!

Just extended your download time and limit (Cringe, you as well) - try closing and re-opening your browser and trying it once more. If you still have any issue, simply contact our support crew and they'll make sure it gets resolved ASAP.

Question - Is the spectator part of the act? Are they the "magician's assistant"?

Spectator can be any random person, provided that they speak your language and have arms.

Sep 20, 2008
How is this different from Papercrane's 'Election' ?

(aside from the OBVIOUS things such as back turned etc etc)

Edit: bought it, its more practical to use than election if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Am I the only one that noticed Andrei looked like Johnny Bravo?

That haircut is win.

JohnnyBravo19.gif

Just imagine the hair in black, and BAMMO!

Gustav

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
So I was able to upload it and watch it on my final download (thanks for fixing it T11 crew :D ) I love it, im going to perform it for some people later today maybe. I love the bloopers to, i wish more 1 on 1 were like it.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
This affect looks awesome and I think I will buy it (although I am pretty sure I know how he does it.) The only thing is that my pocket real estate is limited so two deck is a hard thin to pull off. But when there is a will there is a way ;)

-Michael

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Anyone still having download issues - PM me with your Order ID and I'll get you fixed up.

Love, love, love this effect. Great for mentalists and magicians alike.

Nov 10, 2007
I love this effect and bought it. The idea is genious you can borrow both decks, no trick cards nothing of that sort. I dont think this is a stand alone effect. So can anyone help me think of a nice routine to go along with this effet.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results