Which is the best PK ring out there?

Apr 22, 2008
Hi there. Which is the best, strongest, the most beautiful PK ring out there? or on penguinmagic.com? I want to combine it with Tarantula..

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
I have a couple of different kinds of pk rings. I don't think that any are significantly better than another. I like to use reflective and durable over magnetic strength because of what I am using it for.

Jan 13, 2008
The Wizard G2 rings are nice, the G1's were awful looking, but these look like a real wedding band and are available in gold or silver!

D.
I use a silver one, and I absolutely love it! I haven't used any other, but the Wizard G2 does the trick for me anyway, so I really have no reason to try any others out (yet...if the G2 ever fails me, i.e., breaks, I'll be more open to trying a new ring, heh). It's been great so far, though. :)

May 22, 2008
Check out this site:

www.supermagnetman.net

Great rings, wedding band style. Prices are very good and quick delivery. I recently bought two, difference of one size between the two just in case. The smaller of the two was a little tight, but the larger ring was perfect. Just make sure you provide an accurate size and you're all set.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results