What is the S.W.E. Shift?

Dec 1, 2007
The swe shift accomplishes the same this as the classic pass put it done in a different possition. Kind of at the tips of the fingers as opposed to in mechanics grip

This is my personal opinion so don't take it as absolute proof//

I think that the S.W.E Shift is a great shift, but very impractical for the real world. If you get to the point of Chris Kenner then you could possibly perform it. However, there is many more proficient card shifts which will suit the effect you're performing, and your crowd situation.

Take the time to learn it if you wish, but it's a very difficult move.

-RA69

This is my personal opinion so don't take it as absolute proof//

I think that the S.W.E Shift is a great shift, but very impractical for the real world. If you get to the point of Chris Kenner then you could possibly perform it. However, there is many more proficient card shifts which will suit the effect you're performing, and your crowd situation.

Take the time to learn it if you wish, but it's a very difficult move.

-RA69

That's kinda what I figured. Thanks.

Oct 3, 2007
germany
It's essentially one of those card meditation moves :p. It's really difficult to do in comparison to most sleights, and will take quite a while to master. However, its one of those things that's just fun to practice and get better at (although I don't personally practice the shift myself).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results