One Move = 80 Tricks

Jan 13, 2008
For me, the most useful would either be a force or a peek. In addition, double lift and control. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
mechanics grip

Hah! kidding
dealers grip...

but seriously... I would have to say...
i dont know...
there isnt a move which is the "best"...
the most used i would say is the
Doube Lift
Merlin Tip Over Addition
One Handed Top Palm
Classic Force

Jul 8, 2008
CARDS: Double lift (and I'm going by practicality and flexibility, not skill. I could do mroe with a double lift than any other sleight wiith cards)
COINS: Edge Grip

Jul 13, 2008
I'm good at making double lifts look natural . . . and I'm also good with the clipshift, miller cascade control and keeping a near-invisible break.

Jul 8, 2008
Tintagel
A long time ago the was a magician nicknamed 'Rovi' by his peers, I sadly was unable to meet him, he only knew 3 slights classic force, palm and the double lift. He only performed 6 tricks but the presentation was perfect not only that but he performed all over the world. What I am trying to get at is no one needs a ton of tricks or slights to be great quite the opposite really. If you can classic force you don't need to control but if you don't have an imagination and see opportunities you will never reach your potiential. Take this story a friend of mine managed to get a selected card in side of a duke box on a spinning record of a spectators choice think about it.

matt

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results