Swallowing Thread

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
Thread is extremely easy to hide in your mouth, but if you wanted to swallow it I dont think it will harm you at all. I'm not a doctor, but I cant imagine why eating a thread or two would be dangerous.

Aug 1, 2008
why swallow it while u can hide it.it might be risky to swallow it but idk give it a try n tell us all how it turns out

a08

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Haha. "Try it, and let us know if you get hospitalised." :p

Again, I don't think so - but it's probably best to visit a doctor and explain the situation. I should think that it's not something I'd do often though, even if it was cleared. A little may be harmless, but 5 x a little adds up.

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
It's completely harmless to swallow thread as i have done many times while preforming Thread by Wayne Houchin. I did consult a doctor first to see if it was alright, and he said it will digest like any other foodish substance. Think about it, the acids inn your stomach will digest the thread as will any other food, just try to make sure it's into a ball which can be easily accomplished before you swallow, because it could get caught in your throat which would be unpleasant like a popcorn kernel!

I think you shouldn't have a problem if you use 100 percent cotton. But I am curious onto which method you are using to pull string from your stomach.

I met a guy who actually threads thread under his skin and uses a razor to cut it out. He uses cotton so I guess it is okay if you swallow it.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Think about it, the acids inn your stomach will digest the thread as will any other food, just try to make sure it's into a ball which can be easily accomplished before you swallow, because it could get caught in your throat which would be unpleasant like a popcorn kernel!

Acid that's in the stomach barely digests food.

You can try swallowing it, but I'd rather just hide it rather than actually swallowing it. Like what shades said, if that unravels as it goes down your throat - that would suck!
Good luck though, may the force be with u.

I think you shouldn't have a problem if you use 100 percent cotton. But I am curious onto which method you are using to pull string from your stomach.

I met a guy who actually threads thread under his skin and uses a razor to cut it out. He uses cotton so I guess it is okay if you swallow it.

Yeah, I wanna put some fake skin (latex) on my skin, then colour it, load the thread under and pull it out of my stomach:D
just like david blaine

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results