Cookie Cutter - Greek?

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
Hey guys

I just noticed that in coockie cutter at about the 10th minute Dan sais : ena,dio,tria,four. Well the first three are actually greek words which got me thinking..Is there anybdy frm Greece in these forums??

i am frm Greece s...i dunno know i just thought it would be nice to meet another greek magician

anyway

George

Sep 9, 2007
I was in ios, Greece last summer and had an amazing time. Actually, there's a funny magic related story I have from the ship from Athens -> ios.

My buddies and I were on the ship, hanging out, I was just practicing flourishes and whatnot, and some Moroccan gypsy/hash dealer comes up to me and takes my cards and proceeds to do this trick which was more of a bar bet, but without the actual betting component.

So I took the cards back and did the same thing. He laughed and started a bar hustle. I knew it, so he lost, and so began a small battle of a few rounds of bar hustles (which had my buddies watching on the end of their seats - they were floored I could keep up with a gypsy) which escalated until FINALLY I got him for 50 euro and a beer with something I call "follow the leader". The dude got up, shook my hand, gave me the money and beer and gestured to my friends that I was good.

My nickname the rest of the trip was "the gypsy hustler".

Good times. Man, I miss Greece.

Hey everyone,

Just a note, could you please speak in English only on the forums. You can speak in other languages through PM, but since I cannot understand what his happening I can only take your word it is appropriate. Thanks guys.

-RA69

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
Hey everyone,

Just a note, could you please speak in English only on the forums. You can speak in other languages through PM, but since I cannot understand what his happening I can only take your word it is appropriate. Thanks guys.

-RA69

well i understand where u are coming from so yeah i will write in english from now on . sorry

George

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results