Card Control

Jan 19, 2009
I ireally want to go into some sleigth, like false shuffle and how to find all the aces. (Control there cards)

I was watching green lennart and his card trick is one of the greatest stuff i have seen.

so I do you know where i can get some dvd/books there i can learn false shuffle, cuts and how to produce cards?

Instant download would have been fine, maybe from the 1-on-1 section.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
There's a book, ironically called Card Control, by Arthur Buckley, which is brilliant. It includes sections on gambling sleights (false deals as well as shuffles and cuts) which are quite comprehensive and a lot of other useful sleights.

Nov 23, 2008
There's a book, ironically called Card Control, by Arthur Buckley, which is brilliant. It includes sections on gambling sleights (false deals as well as shuffles and cuts) which are quite comprehensive and a lot of other useful sleights.

To be honest, I never really liked this book. The descriptions are very hard to understand and a lot of the moves seem quite unnatural to me. That's just me though, and I know of many, many people who would disagree with me :)

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
The thing about productions and false shuffles, is that they're all over the place. There is not one collection of all shuffles/productions.

That said, try some material by Steve Forte (Gambling Protection series), Paul Wilson, Jason England, right here on theory11 ;)

G

Jun 21, 2009
there are some very useful sleights, for example: injog false shuffle, faro shuffle, classic pass, riffle pass, riffle force, classic force, Death to the Double Undercut, diagonal palm shift , hindu shuffle, etc.
try them, and start to use them!

Jun 22, 2009
Stripper

I believe you could do the Swing Swivle undercut with all four Aces on top and just pull off the top card four times and make it seem as if you randomly cut to each Ace.

If not go get a stripper deck and knock the socks of the spectator when they shuffle the deck and you still find all 4 Aces.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results