CPR Change by Lloyd Barnes // Reviewers Wanted

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey guys,

CPR Change is a visual, silent and open colour change that happens under the cover of a one handed shake.

Based on the look of the Clipshift, the CPR Change is medium skill level and requires no heavy knuckle busting movements. Also, the bottom card never changes.

I’ve kept this to myself for long time, apart from a few of you who I’ve showed this to over the past year or so, but now it’s available to you all over at mine and my colleagues site www.disturbreality.com

Anyway, I’m looking to get one or two of you to review this, so if your interested please PM and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

For those of you who can’t wait to see if I pick you, you can just pick it up at the site now.

Trailer: http://www.disturbreality.com/Disturb%20Reality/Pages/CPR.html

Cheers,

Lloyd

P.s. How do you all like the look of the change from the trailer? All thoughts posted would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 6, 2009
As a person who does the clipshift, it looks like clipshift without the clip and the shift (If you know what I mean =P)

By watching the trailer alone, I'll give it a pass (I figured out the method because, well, of the above reason). However, I'll recommend it to people who have trouble learning the clipshift or is just looking at a easy one-handed change to do. As you wrote, it has a medium skill level (although I'll put it at easy) while the clipshift has a hard skill level.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey all,

Firstly, thanks to all of you that have PM'd me over the past 24 hours, I've been flooded with them!!

Secondly, I have now chosen the reviewers, who PM'd, so if you have been chosen, then look in your PM box now and you should see a PM from me with details.

If you don't have a PM from me, then I'm sorry, please don't take offense, anyone chosen was entirely at random.

Alas! you can purchase this right now, at a very low price over at : http://www.disturbreality.com/Disturb Reality/Pages/CPR.html

Thanks again everyone.

Cheers,

Lloyd

Oct 1, 2009
Italy
Just bought this and I have to say, Lloyd you are F*cking amazing. Soo much more that the preview video shows.
Lots of handy tips for this classic palm replacement. :D

CHA!

Nov 8, 2007
I don't see a trailer on your website. Just a big blank area on the left of the screen where a video might supposed to be.

Good luck with your release though.

Not sure if you give any sort of logic to flipping the deck over, but it looks pretty unnatural in the trailer.

Other than that, solid looking change.

Sure it's logical.

In an ambitious routine for instance. You can say. Your card isn't on top.... (flip the deck over )... and it isn't on the bottom. ( shake and its changed )

Ambitious Card routine common patter and mechanics.

Merry Christmas,
G.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Sure it's logical.

In an ambitious routine for instance. You can say. Your card isn't on top.... (flip the deck over )... and it isn't on the bottom. ( shake and its changed )

Ambitious Card routine common patter and mechanics.

Merry Christmas,
G.
Exactly!

Or if I'm performing for magicians, I highlight the bottom card so that they know it's not the ClipShift. Defiantly fools them.

Cheers,

Lloyd

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results