CCC 2009 Prizes

Sep 22, 2007
What the hell is going on.

As you all probably know, Ambrose, Jonathan and Ben You were the winners of last years Cardistry Collaboration Competition.

And as the winners of said competition, they were promised 12 bricks of cards AND plaques to acknowledge their effort.

The thing is that, the decks have arrived, but where the hell are their plaques?!

Empty promises theory11? I am disappointed.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Leon,

I thought your post was a bit curt and rude considering the fact that we're talking about free stuff offered up in a free contest that we voluntarily promoted and are shipping out on our own dime. With that said, we didn't forget about anything, and no ball was dropped.

Have the plaques taken longer than we wished to be completed? In sincerity, yes. That said, these plaques don't come from Walmart - they are individually crafted by Jamie Schoolcraft and hand assembled. The artwork alone took several weeks to perfect, let alone the design of the plaques themselves of aluminum. Jamie has an extremely tight production schedule and has not yet completed them, but as always, we rarely drop the ball with anything and when we do, we admit it.

I just spoke to Jamie last week about these, and they are in production now. I have no firm date on when they will be complete, but I imagine it should be within the next week based on his prior estimates. Jamie is currently in Vegas at the World Magic Seminar, but arrives back in office next week.

Hope this clears things up and resolves your concerns. We respect the effort that all participants put into this contest, and as such, we have not spared a dime in creation of some badass, custom designed, custom engineered prizes. They just take some time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results