Relay for Life - American Cancer Society

Sep 7, 2008
Hey guys,

Every year the American Cancer Society hold an event called Relay for Life. If you don't know much about this event, please look at this site: http://www.relayforlife.org/relay/

One way I am trying to raise money is by my magic. All the proceeds from the Gum DVD are going towards Relay for Life. Now until the end of the event, 100% of proceeds goes straight towards this cause.

However, I understand that not everyone has $25 to spend on a DVD. So, I am also selling my original card trick, 'No More Card Tricks.' As Josh Jay said, "you have to see this to appreciate just how deceptive and visual it is." Now until the end of the event, I am selling the 'No More Card Tricks' video for $3. The video includes two live performances of the effect, and a studio explanation.

You can donate and purchase the instructional video at:
http://www.relay.jeffpracemagic.com

Best regards,

Jeff Prace

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Even though I already own 'GUM' ;), I deeply appreciate what you're doing Jeff, and I wish you the best. A thunderous applause from me! :)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Nice work Jeff. My wife has colon cancer and so for Relay for Life we are forming a team to raise money and walk at that relay. We are thinking about getting T-shirts made that say , TEAM EVERHART on the front and on the back COLON CANCER IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT. I am probably going to donate some of my magic gig money as well.

Keep up the good work. It makes me happy to see people do good things like this.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Jeff, when I try to donate, I get this error message: Fatal Failure, please help!

Sep 7, 2008
That is quite a problem :)

I am working on fixing this right now. Please try again in the next 10 minutes or so.

Alternatively, you can PM me and I will you give you the PayPal address where you can send the donations.

Best regards,

Jeff

Sep 1, 2007
Donated for no more card tricks. Very very generous thing your doing here Jeff. Keep it up.

Sep 7, 2008
Hey guys,

It has come to my attention that the "Donate" button in the aforementioned website is not working properly.

I fixed the HTML code and now everything is working smoothly. Thanks for all that have donated thus far!

Best regards,

Jeff Prace

Sep 7, 2008
Hey guys,

I really appreciated those who have donated thus far.

I didn't really describe what 'No More Card Tricks' is.

The Effect:
At the end of your favorite card routine, you explain how you are addicted to card tricks. In order to stop this craze, you found a solution. In a flash, the deck of cards visually becomes tightly wrapped in electrical tape. Then, you are not able to perform any more card tricks.

---------------------------------------------------------

"...you have to see this to appreciate just how deceptive and visual it is." - Joshua Jay

"This will catch you by surprise and make you want to rewind to watch it again." - Steve Haynes

"This is a brilliant quick card trick which has an absolutely killer ending." - Jamie Daws

"No More Card Tricks is fantastic." - Cameron Francis

p3310043.jpg

Best regards,

Jeff

Sep 7, 2008
I would like to thank everyone that has donated thus far. I appreciate every single donation, and for those who downloaded the card trick I hope you enjoy it!

I've received many great compliments and I am very grateful for everyone who contributed. There is plenty more time to get the download or the DVD!

Best regards,

Jeff

Sep 7, 2008
Thanks once again to all the people who have donated.
The card trick will not be for sale when the event is over. The good news is there is still time to donate!

Best regards,

Jeff

Sep 7, 2008
There is still time to donate!

"...you have to see this to appreciate just how deceptive and visual it is." - Joshua Jay

"This will catch you by surprise and make you want to rewind to watch it again." - Steve Haynes

"This is a brilliant quick card trick which has an absolutely killer ending." - Jamie Daws

"No More Card Tricks is fantastic." - Cameron Francis

Sep 7, 2008
I've been receiving some great compliments and I thank every single person who has donated.

There is still plenty more time to donate!

Sep 7, 2008
Thanks to everyone who has donated thus far! If you have gotten the download, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results