Any cardmen in san antoinio?

Jun 23, 2010
I have been in magic for about 3 years. If anyone on the forum lives in
San Antonio.
I would love to meet them. Respond if you live in San Antonio TX. Thanks.

Dec 14, 2007
There are many magicians in san antonio including some well versed card men. Reach out to the local ibm ring there and they can hook you up. Richard Turner attends some of the functions

On memorial day weekend, austin is hosting the taom. Present will be jason england, bob white, dan and dave buck, michael weber, whit haydn, max maven, eric de camps, bill goodwin, lance pierce, alfonso, john lovick, paul vigil, chad long, tom gaudette, gary plants (I think), jeff mcbride and numerous others.

Registration goes up if you buy at the door and the $99 hotel rate is about to expire.

Jun 23, 2010
Hey Brad,

I realized that already. Thanks for telling me about the hotel price.
Now if anyone lives in San Antonio and does card magic please respond here as I probably wouldn't be able to go to those functions discussed by Brad. I have already thought of doing that though.

Jun 2, 2008
Dallas, Texas
There are many magicians in san antonio including some well versed card men. Reach out to the local ibm ring there and they can hook you up. Richard Turner attends some of the functions

On memorial day weekend, austin is hosting the taom. Present will be jason england, bob white, dan and dave buck, michael weber, whit haydn, max maven, eric de camps, bill goodwin, lance pierce, alfonso, john lovick, paul vigil, chad long, tom gaudette, gary plants (I think), jeff mcbride and numerous others.

Registration goes up if you buy at the door and the $99 hotel rate is about to expire.

WOOHOO so excited for TAOM! Cant wait. Come watch the closeup competition!

there are several magicians out there, check out one of the IBM or SAM meetings sometime, they're also having some awesome lectures soon, including Wayne Houchin & Jonathan Pendragon, feel free to PM me about details for either of those things. I'm about an hour outside of San Antonio, but I make it out there for lectures and meetings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 13, 2009
I am also a magician in San Antonio, and depending on what my paycheck is may be attending TAOM if not now just have to wait till it is here in SA.

Jul 28, 2010
Hey, im from san antonio. I wouldnt consider myself a very good cardsman, but i am very decent with cards. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results